🔥🔥TwentyFive🔥🔥

Queen
I was almost at Ski house when I saw a familiar car blocking the way.

"Jaqueen plz stay in the car and if anything don't get out of the car" I told her.

I got out of the car and went to kindly tell them to move.

"Hello?" I asked.
(Some white people stuff💀😭, they seriously be trying to talk to ghost)

"Who's car is this?!" I asked yelling.
"Can you at least please move it out the way?" I asked nicely.

"Yea I surely can" Tekai said smiling.

He started to walk towards me. Not again.

I need Jahseh right now.
"Well you already know" he said and I looked at him confusingly.

"Come on, don't play dumb." He said pulling out a pocket gun.

I got scared.
"What are you talking about?" I asked almost out of breath.

"See this gun?" He asked and I nodded.
"Well imma need you to cooperate, and this might go smoothly" he said grabbing my hand.

"So I'm getting what I been wanting to do to you for awhile now" he said placing the gun at my throat.

I don't even understand why this man will want to kill me.

"Wait before you do that, can I at least tell Jahseh how much I love him for the last time please?" I asked hoping he will agree.

"Nah we ain't doing that yet, see we finna fuck then imma have to kill you, cuz you see I ain't tryna get caught" he said laughing.

Jaqueen
I saw the uncle so close to my mom and I didn't like that.

Only my dad is supposed to be that close I believe, but I also saw him pointing something at my mom's neck.

I've seen one in my dad room before but never asked.
I decided to call my dad, but he ain't pick up.

Jahseh
So now she tryna call me.
I chosen to not pick up.

I smile to myself she wanna give me the silent treatment I'm down for it.
I just put my phone on silent and decided to go back home.

Back to Jaqueen pov
My father wasn't picking up so I called uncle Ski but he didn't pick up either.

I started to get worried the man was now dragging my mom to his car. My mom told me not to get out of the car but I can't let him hurt her.

I quickly called Nick and he picked up.
"Hey sis" he said laughing through the phone.

"No Nick is me Jaqueen, mommy is in trouble" I cried.
"What how?" He asked.

"The rainbow man is holding something at her neck and he's also saying stuff to her, but I'm in the car" I said almost out of breath.

"And he's too close to my mom please come help, or at least call my dad he wouldn't pick up my calls he thinks it's my mom" I said and he sigh.

"Ok I'm on the way" he said and I started smiling. I looked out the window and saw the guy slap my mom but I ain't taking this.

I quickly got out the car and ran towards him.
I grabbed his leg and bite it.

He yelled a "ouch!" And then looked at me.
"Don't you dare touch my mom" I said but he didn't hesitate and held on to my mom neck.

I seen my dad do that to her but she smiles when he does. Instead she's giving him a nasty look.
"Since you lied and you brought her, I guess I'm killing both of y'all." He said pointing the black thing at my forehead.

I found that disrespectful and started shaking my head.
"Aye lil girl since you give my all the chances I had but your mom and dad always seem to ruin it imma spared your life, but that doesn't mean you ain't seeing what I'm about to do to your mom" he said smiling.

"Don't hurt her, cuz if you do my dad will hurt you back" I told him.
"Yea right" he said laughing.

"I hate you" I said and he smile.
My mom was quiet the whole time.

"I guess you going with your mom" he said and I laughed.

"Nah you don't make sense, you should let my momma go" I said.

"Why?" He asked.
"Cuz if you do, she and my dad can make another baby, but if you take her and leave me then imma be an orphan" I said and my mom instantly looked at me.

"How old are you again?" He asked me.
"Almost 5 and let me guess you some 13 year old teen" I said.

"Nice try" he said.
"Oh shoot, I don't got no time for your midget self so imma get to business" he said sliding the thing in his pocket.

He started to take off my mom clothes.
"What do you think you are doing?" I asked confused.

"Ok you can choose to look or look away, cuz if you move" he said that and pointed to his side showing the black thing.

Wonder what it does.
I watched as he pulled her dress above her head leaving her in shorts.

"Mommy what is he doing?" I asked her.
"Just don't look" she said and I did as told.
Wonder where my dad is when I need him to see this.

"I'm calling the police" I said but he stopped me.
"One more step and I'm shooting you" he said and I saw my mom trying to push him off.

She finally succeeded and kicked him in between his legs. He fell on the floor and my momma quickly pulled her dress down and grabbed the black thing from his side.

She clicked something on it three times in a row and a very loud sound went off.
I soon saw blood gushing out his mouth as he tried grabbing unto me but I ran to my mom.

She finally dropped the thing once we heard sirens. Is the police, I wonder who called them just then I saw my Nick and ran to him.

"Oh my goodness thank you so much!" I yelled hugging him.
"Don't move!" A police officer yelled at my mom.

She didn't move but put her hands in the air.
They went closer to her and put hangers around her wrist.
My dad have some hangers too so I don't know what they think they doing.

Aye I'm finnasleep so gn y'all.