Sex🔥

Queen

I was in my room when I heard Mr. Onfroy called my name. "I'm coming sir" I yelled going down the stairs.

"I'm done do you mind cleaning up now?" he asked me with a smirk. I wonder why he smirking like he just found gold.
"I'm not cleaning after you" I said with an attitude. "What did you say?" he asked me getting closer.

"I said I'm not cleaning after you happy now?" I said loud enough for him to here me.

"And why is that?" he asked. "because duh I ain't getting paid for it" I said pulling my phone out of my pocket.
"say what?" he asked me.

"I'm not your-" he cuts me off by placing his hand on my thigh. "you're are mine" he said rubbing my thighs. "certainly not" I said pulling his hand off me. "ok then be mine?" he asked me and I started to laugh.

"nah" I said smiling. "ofc not you are just my maid what makes you think I actually care about you" he said and I started smiling more.

"that's nice to know let me do my work now?" I said walking from his face. "when you are done with that make sure you go grocery shopping" he said walking up the stairs.

"I need some sleep" I said and I think he heard me. "tell me one thing you did that made you that tired" he said walking back down.
I didn't say anything to him, I just stared. "I'm asking you" he said. why can't him just leave already.

"Here little girl I don't even know how old you are but when I'm talking to you, you reply not stand there and ignore me" he said being serious but he looked like he was trying to not laugh. instead of replying I started to smile.
"stop that" he chuckled. "stop what?" I asked. " I was just trying to be serious" he said biting his lips.

he started walking towards me slowly. "I don't bite" he said

💙💙