17

Ariana's POV:

After we pulled apart, Justin started to stiffen up a bit, so I pecked his lips for assurance.

"W-Why? Why would you do that to me? I thought you loved me, but I guess not." I spoke softly an turned my back to her.

"No, No. Justin, I love you so much that it hurts. I thought you'd be better off without me. So I pretended to die so you could move on and find someone better than me. But when I was heading out of the hospital I saw you sitting there, sobbing. I- I couldn't help myself but to try and comfort you. Then after you invited me here I knew what I'd gotten myself into but I couldn't stop. I'm so sorry." I finished without one interruption from Justin.

"Listen," he said, taking a step forward. "No one could ever be better than you. No one could make me feel happier than you. You are it. You are what I need. Before you left I was planning on proposing."

I looked up with teary eyes, "Really?" He nodded.

"But, I think we should wait a little while, so we can fix this mess."

Justin's POV:

   Ariana and I were lying in bed, like we used to, and we were just staring at the ceiling.

 "Why do you love me so much?" Her question caught me by surprise, I thought she already knew the reason why.

 "Well, you are perfect. You listen to me, even if it's the most random things. You are beyond beautiful, you're smart, you're caring, friendly, I could go on and on. But, over all, I can't live without you."

 She blushed and hid her head in the crook of my neck.

 "Thank you Justin, but I am definitely not perfect. I am anything but perfect."

 "You are so cute when you are insecure because you don't see how wonderfully perfect you are."

 "That doesn't even make sense." She giggled.

 "I know but who cares."

 I hovered over her and leaned down to kiss her. It started to get intense and I began to pull at the hem of her tank top. She pulled away and said, "I am not ready yet. I am sorry Justin."

"No, no. Its okay, I shouldn't have brought that all on you when you just came back from the hospital. I can wait again."

 "Yeah, I am still in a bit of pain and I don't want to be in even more pain once we are done."

 "Stop. Your making Jerry excited! He hasn't felt you in a while." We laughed.