06

Justin' POV:

  I was in the middle of making love to Ariana when someone yanked me off of her sending me flying off the bed as well as Ariana. After I got up I saw Ariana punching a naked girl... wait if I wasn't having sex with Ariana then who? Just then I saw the naked girls face clearer.... oh fuck! It was Selena. Damn! How the fuck did I mistake Selena for the most beautiful that has even walked the earth. Shit, I know she isn't going to be happy. I then realized that Ariana was eating the shit out of Selena causing Ari to have blood on her dress and knuckles from Selena's now bleeding face. I finally decided to break up the fight and I yanked Ariana off of Selena. When I looked into my sweet princess' eyes all I saw was darkness and pain. Which I had been the cause of, why the fuck do I always screw everything up? I hate myself. If Ariana leaves me, which I already know she will, she would never want to talk to me again so I might as well just kill myself. I love her too much to just stay around and see her fall in love with another guy other than me. She needs to be mine. I can't have it any other way. Once I had Ariana look into my eyes she turned away and ran out of the room sobbing. I was about to go out when I realized I was still naked so I quickly put on my clothes and ran out of the room in search of Ariana leaving a beat up and bloody Selena Gomez laying on the bedroom floor knocked out.

 Ariana's POV:

  I ran out of Ryan's house and while looking behind me I bumped into Jai, great, this night just keeps getting better and better! He caught me as I was about to fall to the floor. I guess he noticed my puffy eyes and hoarse voice from when I locked myself in the bathroom downstairs and crying on the toilet seat because he had offered to drive me home. Since Justin drove me here I didn't have a way to get home so I agreed and we quickly went over to his care and as he started the engine I spotted Justin looking around the front of the house for me. Our eyes made contact and he started bolting to get to the car but it was too late, we were already driving. I looked through the side view mirror to see Justin on his knees in the middle of the street with his head in his hands. At that moment I started to sob, harder than before.