02

Ariana's POV:

As we got out of the limo I couldn't really concentrate on anything else but on what Justin was going to say and what we did. That make out session was absolutely amazing and I was hoping that he would ask me out afterwards. But I guess that I will have to wait until the KCA's are over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana's POV:

As we started getting ourselves into the limo I was getting really excited that I was going to get to find out what he was going to say. As we drove it was silent until Justin put his hand on my thigh and he started to stare at me with a wide smile on his face.

Justin: Okay Ari, I cannot hold it in much longer I need to tell you something

Ariana: Go for it

Justin: I remember when we first met, you were so gorgeous that day, and so sweet and sexy. I knew that day, that I wanted you to be mine. But you were dating that Jai guy. I was so disappointed that someone had gotten you before I did. Then 2 months ago you two broke up and you don't know how happy that made me. And after that we became closer than before. I've been waiting for the right time to ask you and now this is perfect. I have liked liked you for such a long time and I can't hold my feelings towards you anymore. Ariana will you be my mine?

At this point I was in tears, no one has been so close to me like he is, no one has made me feel the way he does and no one makes me feel special like him.

Ariana: Yes Justin.... yes

He kissed me with such passion, that my whole body felt like it went to heaven for a while. I pulled away for a second to speak.

Ariana: I thought you'd never ask

He pulled me back into our passionate kiss.

Justin's POV:

I can't believe that she said yes! My mind is running crazy right now, she is actually my girlfriend. WOW. We finally arrived at the club and I was pumped and ready, I looked down at my girlfriend before giving her a smile. I grabbed her hand and we walked into the club. We started walking to the bar and she was in front of me and our hands still combined into each other.

Ariana's POV:

I lead him to the bar counter and we took too many shots. I knew that this wasn't going to end well. Justin and I kept making out and he was feeling up my thighs but I wouldn't let him go up any further. Our kisses got more and more intense and all of a sudden I blacked out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ariana's POV:

I woke up in my room laying on top of Justin's chest. He was only in his boxers and I was only in my bra and panties.

Ariana: Holy Shit!

Justin woke up and fell off of the bed with me.

Ariana: Ouch! What the fuck happened last night? Why are we practically naked? How'd we end up in my room?

Justin: Slow down I am still a bi-

He ran to my toilet and started to puke. I ran to him and started to rub his back and handed him a towel.

Ariana: Are you okay?

Justin: Yeah, I had too much tequila. And I have a huge ass headach-

Justin started to stare at me. I guess he just realized that I was only in my bra and panties.

Justin: Fuck.

Ariana: What?

I looked down at his boxers and he had a huge bulge. I blushed and I decided to tease him. I spun around and pretended not to notice that he was now drooling.

Ariana: Is there something on me?

I spun around really slowly this time. Then I walked over to my closet and dropped my towel on purpose. I slowly bent down and picked it up off the floor and handed it to Justin who was still drooling. Justin slowly got up and cornered me to the bathroom wall.

Justin: You tease

Ariana: I don't know what your talking about; I smirked

Justin: Oh you don't, well let me show you something

He grabbed my hand and led me to my bed. He laid me down and crawled on top of me. He slowly leaned into me and kissed me with his soft and plump lips. He started rubbing Jerry against my panties and little moans escaped me. He quickly undressed me and kept himself dressed. He stared at my naked body for about a minute then he started to kiss me harder. He kept rubbing Jerry over me. Jerry was getting bigger and bigger the more Justin kissed me.

Ariana: J-Justin; I moaned

Justin: Yes babe?

Ariana: I-I want you

Justin smirked and got off of me. He started to get himself dressed and I was totally confused.

Ariana: Justin are you seriously going to leave me like this?

Justin: You wanted to tease so I did the same thing; he smirked

Ariana: Fine, I guess I will have to call up Jai to do the job.

Justin immediately ran over to me.

Justin: I am so so so so so so sorry. Please don't! I will do anything, ANYTHING.

Ariana: I was joking you dufus; I laughed

Justin: Thank god!

I got up and started to gather my clothes off the ground. As I changed into my white really short shorts and my crop top with an Italian flag covering it, Justin stared at me, I couldn't stop myself from blushing.

Ariana: So.. What do you want to do today?

Justin: Well, I have to be on Ellen's show today and I was wondering if you'd come with me...

Ariana: Of course I would baby; I climbed onto his lap and gave him a small kiss

Justin: I was also wondering if you wanted to go public.....

Ariana: Whatever makes you happy baby. I'd do anything to make you happy.

Justin: Anything; he winked

Ariana: Anything but that

Justin: But you said anything

Ariana: Keep in mind what you did to me

Justin: DAMN, why am I so stupid?

Ariana: I know right?

Justin: Hey!

He flipped me over and we started kissing again. But I made sure not to take it any further than that.