08

Justin's POV:

    I'm so excited to see her. I have missed her so much and I cried every time her face came into view when I was out. Yes I know that I hadn't gone after her because I knew deep inside that it was what she needed she needed space or better yet not be with me because I am terrible for her. The thing is I am too selfish to have her be away and with someone. I wonder if she is dating anyone? Or if she still had feelings for me... of course she does, she told me she still loved me and that she never stopped just like I never stopped thinking about her. Why was I so stupid in letting Selena do that.. UGH I hate her so much. She knows how I get when I drink.... horny. She played me, but I am the one who fell for it. Before I knew it, it was 6:30. I guess I should get ready and look presentable for Ariana even though in the inside I am hurt, depressed, angry and devastated because of what happened. I just need her in my arms so that I could never let her go, Never Again will I do that. I Promise. I love her so much, I could see our future together, with us getting married and having little Ariana or Justin's running around, and growing old together. Watching her angelic face while she slept. Listening to her sing. Oh how I love to hear her sing again, No wonder why so many people love her. That's why I love her. I put on a black tux with a white tie and black dress shoes. I got a huge collection of 100 red (50) and white (50) roses. I took a deep breathe and grabbed my wallet and car keys then walked out the front door.

Jai's POV:

  I woke up in my beautiful girlfriends bed. My eyes slowly fluttered open and once my vision wasn't blurry I turned to my side so I could see her perfect angelic face next to mine. As soon as as I turned to my side I expected to see her there, tangled in the bed sheets but she wasn't there. I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom expecting her to be cutting again.... For the hundredth time since that night at the party but she wasn't there ether. I was really worried now, then I faintly heard whispering coming from downstairs. I cautiously tiptoed down the stairs and into the living room to find Ariana on the phone.

"I love you too Justin, I never stopped."

What the hell? I thought she was over him, I thought I was the only one for her.. but I guess not. Im done. If she can't see what she puts me through and I still stay there.. for her, then I don't know what I could do to show her that I love her. I quietly packed all my clothes from the drawers and shoved them into my suitcase. Then I shoved my suitcase under our bed and started to think about how I was going to leave without her noticing. Thats when I heard her coming upstairs and into the room.

"Morning Baby." she whispered while climbing onto my lap

"Hi,"

"What's wrong Jai?"

"What? Oh me, nothing. Just thinking..."

"About what?"

" You. Me. Us." she gulped, hard.

" Okay.. well. I have to go meet up with my manager at 7 so will you be okay staying here alone?" she lied. I could always tell if she was lying or not. It was a weakness that she had.

" Um... sure, why not."

"Cool, well it's 4 already so I better go get ready." she said not looking into my eyes. She kissed me on my lips and then went into the bathroom to take a shower. Thats it, I will leave when she is out seeing her 'manager'. I will really miss her but I have to leave before she dumps me first, and Jai never gets dumped. NEVER.

Ariana's POV:
      I was very nervous to see Justin again and I didn't know how this date, no, I mean dinner with him, was going to go. I knew that I was going to end up crying in the end but I was prepared, and I was determined to make sure he wouldn't bother Jai and I anymore. I have already had enough time to grief over what happened and I cut because of him, I took pills that we supposed to kill me because of him, I tried to jump off a bridge because of him... and yet I had to meet this man who almost made me take my life. I was dressed in the same dress that I wore when he asked me out, that seemed like forever ago but I don't care anymore. I have a new man in my life, and I am happy. It was 7 and it was time for me to go so I tried to give Jai a quick kiss but he pulled me back and we kissed so passionately and it was the most passionate we've ever had..it was like he was kissed me like it was last time we'd see each other... weird. I pushed that thought aside and casually walked out of the house and down to the end of the driveway where Justin's car was waiting. Once I got inside I saw a very red faced Justin staring at me with loving eyes just like the first time we met. It was love at first sight for me... it was a perfect feeling.. the best feeling in the world. We drove down to the restaurant in an awkward silence, trying to figure out what to say. Not a single word came out of our mouths that whole care ride. But I was glad, I really wasn't emotionally and mentally ready to speak to him yet. My hand was on my leg closest to Justin as we were getting closer and closer to the restaurant and after a while I felt Justin's hand on top of mine and I slowly looked up into his eyes that were staring at me. He slowly came to a hault in the parking lot then unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to face me. We just sat there for a while, staring deep into each other's eyes while holding a big smile. Before I knew it Justin's lips crashed onto mine. At first I was a little shocked but I knew I couldn't hold my emotions towards him back, so I gave in and kissed him back. We sat there making out in his red Ferrari for a long time. I didn't care about anything else right now, I had no one to worry about. No family, no friends, no boyfriend..... wait my boyfriend, Jai! I quickly pulled away and got out of the car while letting tons of tears fall from my eyes. Leaving Justin there. Speechless. I ran and ran towards my house and until I finally got there. I quickly went upstairs and searched for Jai, expecting him to be there, laying in bed watching t.v. But all there was left was a sheet of paper folded up on top of my bed in my empty house with no sign of Jai.