09

Jai's POV:

    Leaving Ariana was the hardest thing I have ever done. I love her so much but, she doesn't feel the same... she loves Justin. Phhfff. I don't get why though, I could treat her a thousand times better then he ever could. But I guess that's not good enough for her. I saved her life from the man who broke her heart, like seriously.... and she STILL loves him. I can't do it anymore, I can't look at her and not wonder if she feels the same way. Ariana came in the room, which made me snap out of my thoughts. She told me that she loved me and gave me a peck but I pulled her for another one. The last one.

 The last kiss I shall receive from the love of my life. She says it's just a dinner with her manager to talk about her upcoming events and stuff, but I know better. She is probably going to go me up with Justin and fuck. Well it's not my problem anymore, because she doesn't love me, she loves him. I gave her the most passionate kiss that I could because I knew I was most likely not going to see her again in my life.

  Once she left, I started writing the note. I kept redoing it over and over, not knowing how I should break it to her. It was heartbreaking to think about how she would feel about this once she read it, she probably wouldn't care. I cried, no, sobbed, during the process of writing it. When I finished I picked up my bags and took them to the front door. I took one last look around the house and I cam across and picture of us together an amusement park kissing. I brought the picture back to my stuff and stuffed it into one of my suitcases. While a tear was slowly escaping my puffy eyes. I took her house key out of my key chain and set it on the kitchen table and left. I hauled all my stuff in the back of my four wheel, black SUV and then made my way to the driver's seat. I started the car, put it in reverse, then looked at the house, letting another tear escape, and drove off. I am really going to miss her.

  Ariana's POV:

      I took the note and sat on my bed;

      Dear Ariana,

     I just want you to know that I love you so much, more than anything, and I would die for you. But, I know that you will never feel the same. I heard you this morning, speaking on the phone with Justin, saying that you will always love him and that you never stopped loving him. It tore my heart into shreds but, it made me realize that I was just standing in the way of your love. So I packed up my stuff and I am leaving. Trust me it is the hardest thing I am doing right now. I just want you to know that I love you and I always will, I probably have already gotten to the airport right now so I can let you start a new life. I left the keys on the kitchen table so you could give it to your new love. I am not mad, so don't worry. I will really miss you gorgeous, we will probably never see each other again though. I love you with all my heart, mind, and soul. You will forever be in my heart and I will surely never forget you. I hope that you'll never forget me ether.

                                   Love, Jai <3

   At this point I was sobbing. I can't believe he left. It's all my fault. I am a terrible person.