14

Ariana's POV:

      It's been a week since I've woken up from my coma, my memory was exactly the same, luckily. Justin would sit by my bedside everyday and sing me songs while I was asleep. He knows that I'm awake now but he hasn't gotten to speak to me yet. It breaks my heart that he isn't sleeping or eating. Every time I wake up, I am off doing other tests so that the doctors could make sure I am fine. So I have made some important decisions, which are:

   1. To make sure Justin doesn't see me until I am released from the hospital.

   2. To fake my death.

   3. To change my look.

   4. To move to Italy

   5. To forget about Justin.

        I plan on faking my death so that I won't hold Justin back. So that he won't have to worry about me anymore. So he could be with someone who prays that she won't wake up in the morning. Sure he will be upset but it's for the best. And I've already talked to the doctors, who are gonna help me complete my goal.

Justin's POV:

I finally reached her room, I stood there, unable to move. How bad will her condition be? Will she be happy to see me? Will she even be awake? Is she dead already? Or is she dying at this very moment? Oh crap! I should be in there for all I know she could be taking her last breath right now.

I finally made myself move and I lunged towards the door and quietly swung open the door and quickly getting inside to see my princesses beautiful face. I moved to the side of the hospital bed and sat on the chair that was placed nearby, I held her hand in mine. I noticed that our hands molded together so perfectly, we were meant to be.

I know that not because how our hands mold to ether perfectly but by the way I think about how my terrible my life has been without her. I would go out under aged drinking, having many one night stands, getting a couple girls pregnant, doing drugs, egging houses, spitting on fans, and going to jail.... Damn, why am I such a fuck up?

Ariana doesn't deserve me.... But I'm too selfish to let her go.