04

Justin's POV:

I laid her down on her big soft bed. I kissed her and then more we kissed the harder I became. " J *kiss* Justin, H *kiss* Hurry!" she moaned. As much as I loved to tease her I wanted her as well so I sat her up but we kept our lips on each other. I pulled her orange dress off of her and examined her for a while, admiring her wonderful body. I quickly took my keys out of my pocket and cut her bra open with my pocket knife. " I *kiss* I'll buy you a new one later," I whispered while out of breath. " It's fine *kiss* baby" She tugged on my pants struggling to get them off while she kissed me. As I took off my pants I grabbed a condom packet from my pocket, I handed it over to her. While she tried to unwrap the foil package I cupped her breasts in my hands and squeezed, hard. "JUSTIN!" she shrieked. I took down my boxers and Ariana's eyes nearly popped out of it's sockets, all I did was grin. I already knew what she was thinking.... She surprised me by quickly grabbing my length and rapidly moving her hands up and down. " Fuck Ariana! Oh shit!" I yelled. She then put her mouth on my length and she bobbed her head up and down. "FUCK!! Ari, baby.. Shit! If you continue I will cum in your mouth before we even start..." She giggled and slowly pulled down her panties. It was beautiful....

Justin's POV:

I pulled the condom down my length and stared at her to make sure she wanted this, to make sure she was ready for the next step in our relationship. I guess she knew what I was thinking because she nodded and said, " Justin I am ready, don't worry," at that moment I quickly pushed into her causing her to let out a loud moan. I pulled out and pushed right back in slower each time. She got louder moan after moan, she screamed my name from time to time. Gradually I picked up the speed and she screamed at the top of her lungs, which of course made me go faster.

Ariana's POV:

He pumped in and out of me and it was the best feeling in the world. He gave me the chills. He made my heart race every time he touched me. He made me fall in love with him all over again when he kissed me. He makes me feel...feel..... Words cannot describe the way he makes me feel! I snapped out my thoughts when it hit me, my climax was starting. I was about to cum, " J-Justin I am about to c-c-cum" I moaned. "Yeah you are," he smirked. He went faster until my body stiffened and I cummed, and I guess that also helped Justin because he let it all out into his condom right after I finished. He landed on my chest and we drifted off to sleep. That was the best thirty minutes of my life