11

Ariana's POV:

  Justin ended up staying the night and sleeping beside me like old times. But as for me, I didn't sleep at all. I couldn't. I can't stop thinking about Jai. He just left, it's all my fault. Ugh, I am a horrible person. And on top of that, as soon as I found out, I replaced him. I still love him though, just not as much as Justin. My head was on top of Justin's bare chest. I carefully listened to his soft and steady heart beating while I traced over his many tattoos, right now I was tracing his newest addition, a cross across his chest. I thought it was really cute but he is getting too many. I finally decided to get out of bed so I carefully slid out of Justin's grasp. I should've just woke Justin up, because every time I get out of his grasp while he's asleep he would wake up in less than 2 minutes. He claims it's because he can't sleep without me but I don't think so. I was looking out at the beautiful ocean view from my balcony when I felt to large hands wrap me into a hug.

"Morning Beautiful." Justin whispered into my ear.

 I instantly started to blush, he always made me feel so sexy.

"Morning Justin," I said turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck.

 I soon notice that his eyes were red and drowsy, which means he has ether been doing drugs or he couldn't sleep.

 "Justin?"

 "Mhmm sunshine?"

 "Have you been sleeping well lately?"

 "Not really,"

 "Why?"

 "You know I can't sleep without you."

 "I am so sorry Ju-"

 "Don't apologize, it wasn't your fault, it was mine. I made you leave."

  The mention of that night made my stomach churn, I really don't want to think about that. I have enough to think about.

 "Let's talk about something else please..."

 "Oh and Ariana, I need to confess something, but I don't want you to be upset with me."

Justin's POV:

"Listen, while we were broken up I-I...." I huffed, she is gonna be SOO pissed! The love of my life's face was tensed up and you could tell she was on the verge of crying. But, obviously I needed to tell her.... Fuck! Here I go, "I started doing drugs and drinking way too much alcohol. I-I now it wasn't smart, at all. But I was really stressed and my doctor said that I was depressed. I did that stuff because of you-"

"Oh my gosh, It's all my fault." With that she hoped off the bed and ran out of the bedroom. I laid there for a minute in complete shock, what just happened?