12

Ariana's POV:

I ran out of my bedroom and down the stairs and on my way of the door I quickly grabbed my keys, phone, purse and a secret kit I leave in a cabinet where no one looks. I got into my car, turned it on and drove down the street before Justin could get outside. I didn't know where I was going and quite frankly I didn't really care, I just needed to leave that horrible town.

--- 2 Hours Later---

I finally came to a stop at my best friend, Victoria Justice's house. I had called her about a half and hour ago, so when I pulled up into her driveway she was waiting on her porch with a concerned look on her face. She always was the worrier. So after I explained everything to her she gladly let me stay at her house until I knew what I was going to do next.

I speed walked to the spare room that I always slept in when I came over. I set my keys, phone and purse on the bed and grabbed my special kit and headed to the bathroom. I locked myself in the bathroom and took the contents out of the kit. I sat on the marble floor and grabbed the sharpest blade in the pile. I was now quietly sobbing knowing that I would soon regret this, but at the moment nothing mattered but my need to cut. I had done this a few times before Justin and I started dating. But once he noticed the cuts on my wrists he made me promise not to do it again, but promises are made to broken. I brought the blade to my wrist while talking a shaky but deep breath.

"For driving Jai away," I whispered while gliding the blade across my wrist and pausing a moment to let the pain lessen.

"For causing Justin to do drugs,"

"For being a terrible girlfriend,"

"For replacing Jai so quickly,"

"For being the cause of my parents deaths,"

I took an extra longer pause for this cut. Then placed the blade on my neck that was a all wet because of my tears, then I slid the blade across my neck after saying my hopefully last words.

"For not doing this sooner,"

Then I collapsed onto the floor and everything went black.

Victorias POV:

After Ariana and I talked she got up and quickly walked to her room. I took a moment to think about the situation, when I noticed she had the kit. Shit! She always had a kit around in case of 'emergencies' I caught her cutting once on set in the supply closet while we were shooting our show Victorious, she was dating Jai at that time, well at least the first time they dated. Where he was a complete ass and used to hit her in front of me. Of course I couldn't just watch her get hurt so I would always hit him, in the face, in his balls, in his stomach, basically anywhere that would get him to double over in pain. Since I saw her with her kit I quickly went to her room in which she stays in whenever she comes over and I opened the door, but she wasn't there. I walked up to the bathroom door and as I am about to open the door I hear her mumble a few words. But I couldn't quite figure out what she was trying to sayA half of second later a loud thump is heard and metal making small bounces of the floor. I immediately swing open the door only to see my one and only best friend on the floor with blood on her hands and on her wrists. I quickly turn her over so I can see her face and I notice something that wish I didn't. She had blood dripping down the center of her neck, I am already sobbing at this point. I quickly grab her phone off the bed and dial 911.

"Hello thi-" Before she could continue I cut her off.

"Oh my god, hello. Listen my best friend just cut all up her left arm and she cut her neck once, she is unconscious."

"Ok, we are sending an ambulance right now don't worry. Listen I'm going to need you to get a cloth, T-shirt, thin blanket, anything, and just press hard on the cut that is on her neck, okay?"

I just barely managed to get out an okay. Then I hang up and get a big cloth and press down on her neck cut, just like the lady told me. After about a minute and ambulance bursted through the front door and I quickly yelled, "In here!" They all rushed in and pushed me aside to get to my best friends practically lifeless body. I then doubled over and tucked my knees to my chest and began to sob even harder as they left my house running.