Battle of Mischief (2)

Start from the beginning

Zhao Yunlan asked him a question as old as time. No one knew that Nu Wa had a son, it was kept secret, secret so dark that it was forbidden to talk about.

"Show up? what do you mean i didn't show up? she left me. She left me alone, on the barren desert. I was just an infant, she didn't even bother to give me any name! am i too dirty for her that she needed to dump me and left me to die? Is that your Nu Wa? Nu Wa my dirty ass!!"

The golden god's eyes shone with abundant hatred, he lifted his spear and pointed it towards Zhao Yunlan.

Ye Zun was at loss of words. In this kind of conversation between primordial gods, he regretted that he wasn't there when Bo Li was born.

He used to feel the same towards his brother. An unreasonable deep hatred had brought him towards his own demise in the past. Looking at Bo Li, he suddenly felt a deep connection between them.

He stepped forward, covering Zhao Yunlan with his back, his white gown flown away by his power.

"Teacher, or Bo Li, or whoever you are, i've stood in your shoes once. I know how it must affect you badly, the feeling of being neglected by your own blood, the only one you could ask for protection and love. But think about it, what will you gain from destroying this world? You'll feel even more lonelier, even more deserted. Is that what you want? "

Ye Zun collected his power in the palm of his hand, ready to strike if the other party was going to attack. He would steal sometimes before Shen Wei arrived and helped them.

Bo Li laughed at Ye Zun's acclamation, he eyed the silver haired man with a sharp gaze, studying him.

"And i suppose we have a bitter ghost face here? hahahahahahahahaha....you give me a fine humour. Let me tell you, the only one who can dismantle me is my own mother, who, i presumed, not here to stop me. As i say this, i have already destroy the coastal regions of Asian Continents with tsunami and earthquakes. Next would be the southern region of mountain slope, it will not be long, just wait for a little while."

Ye Zun and Zhao Yunlan couldn't contain their anger anymore, they charged the floating god before the world collapsed.

The dark matter surged from Ye Zun's hand, it travel through the air into his prey, and as their powers collided a bright spark of light was emitted. Some of the light were spilled, it jumped right into the ground and scorched the green grass below them.

Zhao Yunlan frowned, it seemed like everything that they encountered here was an illusion. An illusion created by a pathetic child who had been abandoned by his mother.

As he charged with the whip, he tried to get the necklace on Bo Li's neck, but the other god seemed to protect the necklace with special care.

Weren't they the stones used to create human beings? Zhao Yunlan didn't know. But how did they end up in the hands of this strayed god?

Ye Zun attacked ferociously, but the other deity was too strong to handle even with Zhao Yunlan combined. To be honest, Yunlan was holding back his power since he was unsure about everything. He didn't want to hurt the man, knowing how this bitter person might have felt.

"Stop, Bo Li! don't force us to hurt you with our full power. We can talk about this, beginning with how did you get that necklace of yours."

Zhao Yunlan shouted while dodging Bo Li's attack, which becoming more frequent and fierce as time went by.

Bo Li ignored him, continuing to slash his weapon intending to end Kunlun's life. Most of his attacks were directing towards Kunlun, as his peer primordial god, rather than Ye Zun as an ordinary deity.

"I was born with it, it has nothing to do with that damn woman! If there's something she ever gave me, it's the only thing she ever gave. I kept it because i like the spectrum colors it has, nothing more."

As the fight heated, the sky shook with great intensity and growled loudly. In a split second, it tore up and soon Shen Wei's ghost slayer dagger flew right to where Bo Li stood, it's tip sliced through his neck and almost cut his jugular veins had he not dodged the dagger in time.

The ray of the sun was blocked from touching Zhao Yunlan's skin because Shen Wei stood infront of him, his cloak floated like an extension of his arms around Kunlun.

"You're really stupid, aren't you? Why don't you let me explain what had transpired that day?"

Shen Wei called the dagger back, his voice was stern and stoic.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi there lovelies!!
I'm sorry for the late update, i didn't feel well these days and had to take some meds...damn cold..😣
I'll try to update as soon as possible, promise you that this story would end up happy ending..😜😜