Meeting at The Mountain

Zhao Yunlan felt like his heart was going to explode when he sensed the scent, it was overflowing him with happiness that he was lacking since he was held captive in that mountain.

Could it be? will he be here to fetch him? it's about time, he's sure that everybody must've felt worry over his dissapearance.

And that person...that person might go into berserk mode right now, without Zhao Yunlan by his side.

Thinking about it made his heart elated with joy, he tiptoing on his feet and almost felt like he could fly once again in the open air like the way he used to be.

He rushed into the source of the scent, and there he found the silhouette of a man standing by the lake, his image was so strong as he taut his hands behind his back.

"I finally could find you."

The sound the person made was so deep and meant to be hypnotizing, but that voice made Zhao Yunlan froze on the spot.

His face contorted with disgust, his jaw was clenched.

"You have no right to do this, Veles. I won't let you imitate my Shen Wei even if it just his scent! You are disgraceful venom..."

Zhao Yunlan spat that words mindlessly, ready to launch an attack. He won't let anyone imitate the former ghost king, not in a million way.

But when he tried to concentrate to awaken his powers, his chest was blocked with burning sensation, it was firing him inside.

And soon, he threw up quiet alot amount of blood and hunched from the pressure built from within.

"You....you...blocked my chi flows? how dare you...kill me already, what are you waiting for? kill me!!"

Zhao Yunlan, who was very rarely shed any tears, felt a river flowed from his heart into the corner of his eyes, and the dam he built was crumbled that instant.

He was down on his knees, begging Veles to end this with his life.

On the contrary, Veles smiled dryly, and walked closer in a calculated step. When Zhao Yunlan was within his reach, he crouched infront of the kneeling man, his hand extended and with his finger he lifted Zhao Yunlan's chin, as if examining it.

He shook his head, and look at the streaming tears carefully before he wiped it with his rough finger.

"This is the last tears you could shed on behalf of another man but me. For your information, i will hold you here and caged you to make sure you won't flee from me anymore."

Zhao Yunlan's whole visage went rigid, he shoved Veles's hand not too gently and stood up in rage. He was a gentle god, naughty and pervert sometimes, but all his perversies he saved them only for one ghost king.

"Enough of this humiliation. I will forever refusing your intention, no matter how gruesome torment you will commence towards me. Now face me like a man and see who will lost!"

Zhao Yunlan could still fight, not as a god but as a true fighter. He will prove his worth infront of this menacing force of god.

"hahahahaaha....very amusing..you can't even stand right. Now be a good boy like you did and give up, didn't i always treat you like a good lover before?"

Zhao Yunlan laughed, blood in a large amount was spilled from his mouth and tainted his green gown.

"I find it amusing, Veles. A good lover? A good lover my ass! It was domination, a slavery! i was blind, i was naive, i didn't even know that you've even cheated on me for that goddess. But it's all in the past, i've forgiven you but i'm really sorry that we can't be together again. Please, save your own dignity and release me!"