Curious Case of Intense Rain

It was near half the school semester, and the gangster king Zhao Yunlan had been staring outside the window since forever.

Partly because of his new job as a shadow chief at the SIU (he was still underage, ofcourse they won't let him in charge), his lack of sleep lately was mostly due to a never ending ridiculous fight between the two Huang Taizis who've hosting him for a month already.

Thinking about it, he hated those two. He couldn't even do that to them because, let's face it. Shen Wei's smile couldn't fail to blow his angers away and Ye Zun's impossibly foolishness always brought him to a giggling fit.

Then what's more, today all of the sudden the rain came pouring down to the earth, accompanied by a horrendous thunder.

His mood was already sour, and that deathly mood was even more deadlier with every drop of the rain.

No, it's actually not because of the rain. It's because that two Huang Taizis left for a mathematic olympiad to some country abroad for a week or two and they made a very ridiculous order to every employees in their manor.

"Make sure that Master Zhao has a nutritious meal on a daily basis, i have made an order of a healthy menus for him. No noodles or instant foods allowed. Make sure that he sleeps comfortably and has a clean sheets everyday. He tends to drool in his sleep so i want you to change his pillow sheet everyday."

"Master Zhao has trouble in keeping his schedules checked due to his work environment, please make sure that the private tutors comes in time and report to us about his progress in school."

"He has to be fetched to and from school, i have made an arrangement to the chaffeur to make sure he gets home safely. Along with the chaffeur, he must be guarded by four bodyguards who have to attend his needs during school hours."

The list was getting even more scarier that Zhao Yunlan cringed from disgust, but he decided to just let it pass. He couldn't afford to live in the house arrest shall he refuse to follow the rules.

He sighed hard, never thought that even as a god his life didn't change too much.

He put his chin on the palm of his hand and gaze into the falling rain outside the window.

Just when he thought of using his power again to dissapear from school (just kidding; Shen Wei and Ye Zun will punish everybody they think is responsible for his dissapearance, even if it's their own school principal), he felt something amidst the droplets of water on the window.

A sharp eyes are staring at him, and with his third eyes he could feel an enormous surge of power emanated from that gaze.

Eversince his awakening, he could no longer feel any fear or pain, it was just a memory of them. But this time, something was very amiss about that eyes.

They were searching for him, they were looking for him, they were asking him to come.

Zhao Yunlan frowned; those eyes's owner seemed to know him, but he didn't remember ever met him before.