Pay Back Vs Pay Back

An awkward scene was seen between Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan. Both parties were standing far from each other, yet their gaze pulled their feet closer to one another.

If one can have a look at their pupils, it was occupied with each other's presence and didn't leave any space for anything else.

It was hard to describe their feelings right now, it was of anguish, indescribable longing, of twisted passion, of a buried affection, and million more emotion which surging from deep within their soul.

Do they know each other? they sense a sickening familiarity towards one another, but a thick walls was immediately surrounds them and prevented them from recognizing each other.

"Hey Shen Wei! What have you done to my apartment?" Zhao Yunlan finally had a strength to break the spell.

Shen Wei, on the other hand, had a hard time swallowing his whatever-it-is emotion, his sweat drenched on his back.

"Your apartment? i thought it was a dog lair..i feel somewhat responsible for a lost puppy and decided to give him a new lair, is that totally wrong?" Shen Wei answered him softly as if all his energy was drained. He kept his gaze away from Yunlan, that way he could save his heart from throbbing painfully against his chest.

"You have no right. Take back what you've given me." Zhao Yunlan said, his hands were on his narrow waist. He could be persistent if he wanted, complimentary from his rough childhood.

Shen Wei chuckled a little, and walked closer to Yunlan until he could feel Yunlan's body heat radiated from the pores of his skin. Again, his heart fluttered like crazy.

"I will. If you take back what you've given me, this cursed pain here,  whenever i think of you. Since that day, i always do...." Shen Wei gritted his teeth, his hands clutching on his chest. He walked one step ahead towards Zhao Yunlan, closing the gap between them.

The petrified Zhao Yunlan moved back one step away from Shen Wei, his knees wobbled weakly.

He knew he was going to give up, but why? why would he did that to a stranger he barely knew?

The gangster king Zhao Yunlan was finally pacified by the mighty prince Shen Wei. It didn't sound right.

Shen Wei looked like he was possessed by some devil. His eyes glinted with a strange reddish color, his fingers grabbed Zhao Yunlan's arms so strong that he feared it might break. He closed the gap between them until their distance mere as thin as their skin.

"50 years i've lost track of you. I've been waiting for your return, my Lord, my Kun Lun.." Shen Wei whispered to Zhao Yunlan's ear, his warm breath hit the sensitive part and made him felt weak.

"Shen..Wei..Shen Wei..Let go..Shen Wei!" Zhao Yunlan shout at him, his own heart was no better than that of Shen Wei but he didn't want to get involved in a weird relationship.

That instant Shen Wei managed to return to himself. His eyes shone in the dimlight of the room, and he released his abusive grip on Yunlan's arms.

Frantically, he moved back and lowered his gaze.

"Sorry..did i hurt you? you must hate me now. It's fine, you have your right to hate me..but keep your apartment, you need to live like a normal man and preserve your dignity." His voice was laced with pain, and he turned around, ready to leave.

"I don't hate you Shen Wei."

One sentence from Zhao Yunlan froze Shen Wei's movement.

He turned around and found Zhao Yunlan shifted uncomfortably from one feet to another while bashfully looking at him.