Domestic Gangster

Zhao Yunlan was bored to death. He was a lazy dog; everyone knows that, but he always have something to do without moving from his place. Whether it's worthy to do or not, he'll do it anyway.

But heck he was laying there where everything was white; white furniture, white bedding, white linen, even his pajama was white.

Pajama? oh yes of course he'll be wearing those. He remembered his idiocy when he blocked the attack of that dumb twin brothers.

And now he's hungry. Zhao Yunlan can't get hungry, or his stomachache will hit him severely. He always had a weak stomach as far as he can remember.

That's why he had a collection of lollipops inside his pocket, just to make sure he had enough sugar if he had to stay hungry all through the day.

But that's not the case today. He's hungry and his stomach begins to growling, but he realized that it's not his own home. He can't possibly make something with someone else's kitchen, right?

Zhao Yunlan started to feel acid in his mouth, and he panicly searching for his lollipop but found none.

Fuck.

He had to wake up. He forced his butt out of the bed and walked out of the room.

But as soon as he opened the door, a guard greeted him politely and startled him senseless.

"A-a-aiyaa..you surprised me dage..i was wondering if you can take me to the kitchen." And at the same time his stomach shamelessly produces a low grunt of sound, very humiliating.

The guard had a trouble hiding his chuckling sound, his ear gotten very red.

"Why don't you call me young master? Young master Shen Wei and Ye Zun asked me personally to cater your need."

The guard watched in awe when Zhao Yunlan pressed on his stomach, crouching in pain. He wanted to help, but his masters voice rang in his ears.

We will kill you if you touch one hair on his body.

He decided to let it pass. His life is priceless, he decided.

The guard gestured Zhao Yunlan to go with him to the dining table, but as soon as he got there Zhao Yunlan refused flatly. He wanted to make something in the kitchen, he said.

The guard immediately took him to the kitchen which located just behind the dining table, and found that the kitchen was inhabited by two lady chefs.

They were busy making dishes for lunch today, and they both turned towards the stunning young man who stood by the door.

For a bystander, Zhao Yunlan's smile was captivating. How could he not? He has a handsome, very handsome feature and clear complexion. His lips are plump and moisted, it has an image as if it was always wanted to be kissed.

The middle aged ladies were dumbfounded, their eyes filled with starry sky.

"Ladies, is it possible for me to make something?"

Both ladies just nodded their heads like they were enchanted. They even agreed to leave the kitchen for Zhao Yunlan, that bastard must have somekind of love charm.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shen Wei decided to leave early, he was so worried over the wellbeing of his (lovely?) guest (or prisoner?). He rushed his chaffeur to drove faster so he could get home as fast as possible. Beside him Da Qing slept soundly with an occasional shifting, his fat butt wiggled here and there.

The young master neglected the welcome greeting and went straight to the guest room, expecting a dying man on his last breath.

But no. He didn't find him there, and his heart stopped beating. He ruffled his hair, and he went outside the room to find his staffs.