Battle of Mischief (2)

Both Zhao Yunlan and Ye Zun could feel that the place was nothing ordinary, although everything was neatly arranged, they could still feel that the place was a set up.

There was no one in their sight, and it added to Ye Zun's agitated feeling. He wanted to meet with that scumbag who had eliminated his faithful confidant for himself and crush him with his own hands. No body mess with the former ghost face, even if the other party was a mighty god.

He looked at Zhao Yunlan, and saw that he was in no better emotion. Zhao Yunlan developed a special bond with Zhu Jiu ever since their first meeting fifty years ago, when they were still a sworn enemy.

As time passes, Zhao Yunlan had beginning to understand Zhu Jiu's great affection towards his master, so much like Da Qing to him.

Talking about that Cat King, Da Qing was very sneaky this time, he hid behind the tall and big tree which fortunately fit his small frame. He waited patiently from the distance, ready to leap into his master for assistance.

In a fragment of second, a howling of the air around them spun angrily, dark and cold, colder than any weather in the world.

Zhao Yunlan sensed something so ancient, primordial essence which he never sensed before. His whip shivered in his grip, charging itself with pure godly power.

He knew that his talismans couldn't do anything to help him, but he readied them anyway. He let out some of them and threw them surrounding Ye Zun, knowing perfectly that the guy needed protection more than he did.

A voice from the distant was moving too fast for his dismay, it traveled through the air much farther than he thought.

"Another God, i see...one of my mother's accomplice? well well...i can see that i'm beginning to gain fame here thanks to you, brat."

Zhao Yunlan frowned his perfect brows, and looking at Ye Zun. Did they knew each other? How come he didn't know about this?

"Heeyyy....da ge....da ge...i'm really sorry for offending you, but we're really want to know what happened with our friend Zhu Jiu. You see, he owed me someyhing, so...hahahah...damn it, i'm chasing him down here."

Zhao Yunlan tried to reason with him, and to find any clues regarding Zhu Jiu's dissapearance. If this guy had the same abilities with Ye Zun, then they will be fucked.

That other god smirked, contrasting with his childlike plump face. An out of place smirk, a face so fine didn't match that kind of evil smirk.

"Hmmm...i'm getting curious here, what did he meant to you? was this guy, Zhu Jiu, more than your confidant, Ghost face?"

The golden god sneered smugly towards Ye Zun, who was too tensed to answer.

Zhao Yunlan had never met someone as haughty before, but somewhere deep inside he was reminded of something when he saw something on the other god's neck.

It was an ordinary looking necklace consisted of five different colored stones. Red, yellow, blue, black, and white stones were put together in one place and bound with an intricate pattern of golden wires.

The stones were lit dimly, they reacted to Kunlun's presence and it amused the god more.

"I am sorry for my lack of knowledge, but i'm not mistaken i am graced by the presence of the god Kunlun?"

The other guy pointed his chin towards Zhao Yunlan. No body ever address Kunlun in such manner. He was always treated gently by other gods, all because of his deeds for both the mortal and immortal realms.

Zhao Yunlan lifted one of his brows and smiled.

"I must be so handsome that a god like you would be aware of my presence. Forgive me for being rude, please punish me for being wrong, but could it be that you are the lost child of Nu Wa? Where have you been? i heard from every gods that i knew, the reason Nu Wa created humans and protected them was because she lost her son and couldn't find him. If that so, then why did you just show up now?"