The Conference

The moon was hanging so low in the sky, the darkness of the forest was so thick but no one seemed to mind.

Every species and every person gathered around in a close circle without a sound, the silence was so absolute that no one dared to break it.

"He's our pride, our sustenance. There is nothing can deny his sacrifice for us thousands of years ago. I am here to remind you of every deed our Lord Kunlun did for us in the past, and to beg you to help me bring him back to his home, to his dearest mountain, forest and rivers." Shen Wei talked in a punctuated words, every breath was meant to have an impression on every souls who present in that occasion.

Although his own soul felt so empty without his Kunlun by his side, he had to act that he was as strong as a diamond.

Shen Wei's eyes lost it's light, his whole visage rigid and cold like he had died inside.

How could he hang on? he felt his sanity was slipping from the edge, it was so hard to hang on every second without his beloved by his side.

Why did it always happened while he was away from Kunlun? he cursed himself for his recklessness in decision making.

Just go, i know you want to compete in the olympiad. I can take care of myself, you have some fun with Ye Zun, alright?

His conversation with Zhao Yunlan floated inside his head. How stupid he was to left that bastard gangster king like that?

"Ye Zun has arrived." Breaking the silence, Guo Changcheng grabbed his sleeve, he spoke in a high pitched voice.

The former ghost face was really made a quite impressive appearance, appearing out of nowhere like he did.

But he wasn't alone. Another was present before him, a form so full of light that the whole forest lightened up from him.

A man in his middle age, strikingly handsome with blonde hair and strongly built body, walked closer to where they were. No, he wasn't walking, more like glided smoothly towards them. His long hair was rippling behind him, creating an image of golden curtain around his face.

"Greeting to you all, this is Perun, the supreme god in the northern hemisphere of the earth."

The man with the golden hair nodded his head, blue eyes strikingly swept all other creature which gathered around the forest. He exuded power and regality so much that no one dared to lift their heads.

Shen Wei knew, he faced the right man to help him.

He stood up from where he seated,  and bowed down, before properly greet him.

"Shen Wei pays my Lord Perun his greatest respect. We are sorry for this humble reception, my Lord, if there's anything that you need to make yourself comfortable, we'll see what we can do."

Shen Wei lowered his gaze respectfully. He learnt his place, if not for his 'good term' with Kunlun, he would've chopped to million pieces by the mighty god.

"I feel very welcomed here, you have a nice place to live. Now i cannot see a reason to delay the matter any longer since we are dealing with him. I have a fear that Veles will become much stronger since he already gotten hold of Lord Kunlun. It was my mistake which led him to be able to steal the Wind and Thunder Controller, and he used it to confront Kunlun. It is my responsibilities to bring him back to his people, rest assured about my intention to help you."

Perun spoke with an authoritative air, an absolute power only possessed by a higher deity.

That night everyone had an understanding about what happened between Perun and Veles. An eternal dispute that they have against each other, how Veles always tried his best effort to steal what's belong to Perun and how Perun always tried to subdue him.