Far Away From You

Zhao Yunlan rubbed his eyes in bewilderment. As he opened his eyes, he could see an open scenery of vast snowy mountain, it was barren and void of any living thing.

It seemed he was laid on a giant rock on a top of the mountain, with a lush sheepskin as his blanket. He got himself out of the blanket and realized that he was wearing the same robe as he was always wore during his early days as a god.

His hair flew by the wind when he stood up, contrasting with his white jade skin and the deep green gown that he wore.

His eyes scanned his surrounding, to the awkward familiarity of his surrounding, to the barren and deserted land.

And then the realization came to his mind, he was alone, utterly alone. He remembered those times when he was the only sovereign of mountain Kunlun, how he never communicate with another souls.

Are you a god? you're so beautiful..

One line from a child startled him back then, and when he turned around, he saw a very adorable plump child with a shiny eyes.

Aren't you suppose to be their Lord? why did they attack you, those demons?

He tried to overt the question. He never comfortable being asked that kind of question.

Then everything between them was evolving as time passed, until one day the boy turned into a man and stopped aging, just like the way a ghost did.

Kunlun realized now, that he missed the boy. He missed the man who had followed him for thousands of years, and his heart was aching with the strange thrums.

What if they never saw each other again? he never got to say good bye, he never properly conveyed his heart to Shen Wei.

Zhao Yunlan tried to woke up the power within him, he tried to levitate from the ground just like he used to do, and summoned his power using an ancient mantra, but all was in vain.

"It's no use, Kunlun. I've made an energy shield so you will be powerless here." Veles showed up behind him, and stood by his side.

Zhao Yunlan didn't make any effort to communicate with him, nor he tried to avoid the other god.

"You've seen this liveless soil. It used to be rich with vegetation, my cattles and beasts were running free and the water was pure. Now since i was freed from the darn shackles, it was not the same anymore. It broke my heart that nothing was left from that faithful day, and it suddenly dawned in my mind that you're the one thing who could bring it back." Veles's gaze swept the vast land beyond the horizon, he was lost in his own thoughts.

Kunlun sighed helplessly. What a crappy reason to keep him here.

"Then all you have to do is ask me to cultivate your mountain back to it's glorious day, no need to keep me here forever. This is stupid." He walked away, observing the dry land and reach out to it.

Glorious earth, the source of fertility, grant my wish. Let your beautiful soul sprout into life.

In the nick of time, a seed was emerged from the freezing soil and sprouting infront of his eyes. And within seconds it bloomed a beautiful flower, bowing in Kunlun's direction solemnly.

"Ready to accept your order, Master." A small and cute voice was heard, and Kunlun stroke it's petals lovingly.

Spread your seed throughout this land, i shall see to your need.

The flower from northern hemisphere yashou tribe acted fast, and in a moment the dry land was covered by a white petals of flowers.

Veles smiled looking at the scene infront of him. He may have stripped Kunlun off from his battling power, but his other godly powers was still intact.