One Fine Day

It was already late in the morning and the master of the house (along with his freakish handsome guest) still hadn't come out of the master chamber yet. The maids are starting to worry, but they couldn't do anything but to standby outside the room, with their feet starting to numb from having to stand too long.

Inside, Zhao Yunlan was very dearly protesting against Shen Wei's crushing hug, he weakly tried to shove him away.

"Shen Wei, stop, i'm done with it...can't do no more..."

His whole body was a wreck. Shen Wei didn't stop molesting him the whole night until he lose count on how many times they did that. Zhao Yunlan even had a dry orgasm from having too much of love making.

"Ah Lan, you owe me a 10.000 years of abstinence, it's normal if i want to collect it from you.."

Shen Wei forced hug Zhao Yunlan into his bosom, kissing the crown of his head. The smell of love making was thick in the air, and it roused Shen Wei more.

"Then i have 10.000 years to pay it back, don't worry about that. I'm not going anywhere."

Zhao Yunlan shoved Shen Wei with more force, if this continue he will need to be bedridden for a couple of days.

"Ah Lan...i miss you.."

Shen Wei brought their faces closer and kissed Zhao Yunlan, his tongue automatically explore the depth of every crevices.

His hands roamed to Zhao Yunlan's rear, where he lost himself so many times that night. He didn't mind to get lost again and again in Zhao Yunlan's embrace.

"Enough, i want to eat something..i'm so tired, Shen Wei ah.."

Zhao Yunlan pouted, he really want to sleep, or eat, better if he can do both in the same time.

Shen Wei laughed softly, and unwind Zhao Yunlan from his tight embrace. He propped the other boy properly before kissing him again on the cheek.

"Alright, we need our bath now anyway. Come, i'll help you."

To say that he's embarrassed wouldn't be too exaggerating, since Zhao Yunlan couldn't get up without Shen Wei's help. And now Shen Wei carried him in his arms like a newly wedded couple, how embarrassing was that?

His pride as a gangster king wouldn't let him to accept that kind of treatment, but what can he do when he really needed his help? Zhao Yunlan cursed the cause of his misery in his heart.

But that wasn't the only thing which irked Zhao Yunlan the most. While he was carried by Shen Wei, suddenly  the maids were barging into the room with trays of breakfast because they were worried about their master's wellbeing.

Their faces went deep crimson when they see what they saw. Zhao Yunlan was only wearing a very sheer see through garment which only cover tiny parts of his body, he was carried by Shen Wei who was only wearing his pajama in disarray.

Upon seeing them, Zhao Yunlan was panicking. He tried to hide his face like an ostrich in the crook of Shen Wei's shoulder, but every maids already saw love marks all over Zhao Yunlan's exposed skin.

"Help me with the bedding and put our breakfast on my work desk. We will have our breakfast here since Zhao Laoshi will be.... indisposed today."

Shen Wei's proud smile had stated everything they need to know. The maid scurried to do their chores without any sound, just like they were trained to do.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Shen Wei, i'm so going to kill you! At least give me some face here, you don't have to tell the world about what we did, right? now how can i face them?"