The Story of Us

The chaotic morning didn't stop right there. After Zhao Yunlan fell, he tried to stood up again but he made a mental mistake. A grave and deadly mistake that he will regret for days after the incident.

He stepped on his own pants while trying to got up, and the already loose pants were sliding off of his narrow waist, dropped very neatly to his feet in Ye Zun's line of sight.

The poor guy had a nose bleed right away, his eyes seemed to popped out of it's socket watching the scene infront of him.

Zhao Yunlan stood infront of him with just his plain white shirt, his milky white thigh was exposed freely in the open air. His white brief didn't hide anything underneath, his (ahem) lower abdomen was peeking shyly from his white shirt.

And right at that moment, Shen Wei walked into the room, in his hands were a tray of breakfast which was very neatly arranged.

The tray rattled so profusely when he saw the scene infront of him, this can't be happening, right?

He calmly put the tray on the table and coldly pointed at Zhao Yunlan's pants, before saying :

"Have some descency to cover what's MINE, Zhao Yunlan, and follow me right away."

He didn't turn around to check whether Zhao Yunlan followed him or not, he was certain that Zhao Yunlan wouldn't be foolish enough to refuse.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ye Zun was perplexed when he was left alone in his room, and though a lot of his house maids were assisting him to cater his needs, he was still lonely as fuck.

It looks like Zhao Yunlan was saving his life again this time, and he was back to square one. He was still indebted to Zhao Yunlan, he was still the goddamn human being instead of celestial being like he wanted before, and he still loved Zhao Yunlan to the core of his soul, eventhough he knew that Zhao Yunlan belonged to his brother who he loved the most too.

He laughed at the bitter sarcasm of life he's been involved with recently.

I guess it can't be helped, Zhao Yunlan. How to disentangle this feeling from you and my brother? i can't even hate you both...

He rose up from his bed, heading to the window while the house maids were doing their chores.

He let the sunrays bathed him in it's warmth, closed his eyes while the golden light penetrated his pale skin.

He used to hate the sun, it was his nature as a ghost, but now he made a mental note to change himself completely.

Zhao Yunlan, you will see me love you harder, you won't find any excuse for not loving me back you idiot.

He stepped out of the balcony and looked out to the horizon, it was already a new day and he's still alive.

If Zhao Yunlan didn't save him back then and let him died, he wouldn't felt so miserable like he did now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

There was an unspeakable tension hung in the air, the cold autumn weather didn't help alleviate the pressure inside.

Zhao Yunlan stood there, his face flushed red, he was still embarrassed that Shen Wei got to see him in that kind of state in Ye Zun's room.

In the other hand, the other boy seemed to be relaxed, eerily calm with his penetrating gaze towards Zhao Yunlan, like he wanted to strip Zhao Yunlan off of his clothing that instant.

"Strip."

Confused by Shen Wei's super authoritative temper, Zhao Yunlan was stilled in his place, unmoved.