The Story Continues

The old man, Guo Changcheng, had eyes as wide as a saucer when his eyes met the boys in front of him. His lips trembled and his knees are too weak to support his body, he slumped on the nearest chair and cried so loud.

Every body turned their heads towards the most embarrassing situation one could ever experienced, and old man cried over a young boy.

"Guo...Guo Changcheng...hey...Xiao Guo, you stupid boy! stop it right now or i'll kick you out of this building!" Zhao Yunlan kicked the chair and scolded the old man, successfully earned everybody's attention.

Old Guo's sob didn't stop, as soon as he regained his composure he stood up and did exactly what Zhao Yunlan hated the most: He hugged the boy so tight that he thought his ribcages are going to break, and he cried so hard that his snot fell like rain on Zhao Yunlan's shirt, making a pattern on it.

"Chief! Chief, i thought i would never see you again! Wuuuu wuuuu..Where have you been? Why did you abandon us like that? Wuuu wuuu.."

Guo Changcheng cried his eyes out, they were swollen and red. No matter how hard Zhao Yunlan tried to shake him loose, the old man sticked to him like a sticky lolly on his shirt.

Suddenly a voice roared from the next room, so loud that everybody jumped in surprise.

"Guo Changcheng, you're shameless little worm! have you got no pride at all? look at your age!" Chu Zuchi strode to where they were and yanked Guo Changcheng's hem with ease.

Zhao Yunlan and his parties held their laughter in their minds.

Chu Zuchi led them to their previous room, and everything was playing in his eyes like an old movie for Zhao Yunlan.

Everything was still there. His old chair, his yellow papers of talisman were still scattered on the desk along with a red cinnabar, his cigarette was half opened on the side of the desk, his old boot was still laying on the floor, its brown color faded out showing it's old age.

He run his fingers intimately to everything he saw, and smiled. He look at his loyal subordinate, everyone was still the same.

Guo Changcheng was still a young boy who stuttered alot and freaking crybaby, his snot was all over his face.
Chu Zuchi the Zombie king was still as skinny as he was, only his eyes shone like they were shining under the skull.

Zhu Hong was still as stunning as she was before, her undeniable beauty shines perfectly under the afternoon sun that penetrated through the window.

Lin Jing the fake monk still bore the same formidable look, his eyes looked back at Zhao Yunlan with malicious intention.

Sang Zan and Wang Zeng was still a lovey dovey couple even through all this years, not that they can be separated anyway.

Old Li...well..he was still like before, nothing else could be told.

Da Qing was still....look like a big black fur of cat, wiggling his tail lazily in one corner of the room.

Zhao Yunlan smiled and sighed as all the memories from his past life came rushing in to him. He thought of something and smiled even wider, his perfect white teeth showed up infront of anyone.

"I have my men back." He nodded his head in happiness.

Then he closed his eyes, and started to mumbling something.

Heavens, hear me out, open the drawer of vitality and let me borrow the light of soul. Shall you take what you see it deemed, from I, this Kunlun.

Suddenly a swirl of fog was appeared and circulating around them, the whole room was filled with misty white and warm cloud.

For awhile, everyone was enchanted, unable to move. They felt so warm and fuzzy, they were lulled like a baby and it made them sleepy.