Avni- (shouts on top of the lungs) what.........

Karan-yes

Avni- u have totally lost it! Do u know aaj kitne log hai hospital me! U want me to represent myself and report on behalf of senior doctor and also say that u are in stress and that too within this hospital itself ... Vo tere dadaji HC ke judge hai jo Kabhi bhi mujhe jail me daal sakte hai (ur grand pa who's the HC judge will drag me to jail)...
U have clearly lost it!

Karan- please........!!

Avni-(breathing deeply) pyscho!!!!! Y only me...!? ( Suddenly she hears the commotion outside her cabin so she says Karan who was actually knowing who's there to shut up and be quiet and she in a swift of moment opened the door and just as she opened the her every so happy gang was there on the ground as the door was opened so fast that they were not aware of it and lost balance)

After 5 mins....the cabin's door closed.....Avni leaning her hips towards the table and hands folded towards the chest while all the people standing in a row head down and Avni glaring at them

Avni-(glancing at Karan) care to explain

Karan-( gulping the lump down with trembling voice).....v..voh....haaa....DD ne bataya.....

Dd-(who was hiding behind sunheri now started shivering and chanting hunuman chalisa)

Avni indicated sunheri to move aside and sunheri agreed but as sunheri moved DD too moved and this continued until Avni again roard and DD jumped like a rabbit in front of her

Avni- dd ! Calm down main Kuch nhi karungi(fisting her hands and trying to be calm)
Ab batao kya hua
( Calm down I would not do anything to u now tell what happened)

Dd- ( agar aaj nhi bola na to tu to gaya, kisne bola tha bhagwaan se maang aur bhagwaan aap bhi jab kuch dena tha to nhi diya ab jab dur dur tak kuch nhi chahiye to chapper ...nhi chapper nhi .....raid daal daal ke de diya....itna to doctory karte hue bhi nhi daara...na hi sunheri ko propose karte hue.....bata DD aaj jaise tera naam hai na Dhakal Dayaal jo hamesha marvaata hai waise hi aaj dakal giri ne tujhe Marva diya now enjoy).....vo kya hua na jab Karan Aaya to...
(Self blabbering mentally asking God as to y he was that happy on him as now he didn't wanted anything and specially this type, he was not even scared in his exams or proposing sunheri)
When Karan came and said

Flackback

Karan-guys !!!! Code red please come soon

Luckily as all the junior doctors were on feild and mostly together their phone to beeped together and this indicated that the message is in the grp and one of them check and just looked at other who inturn passed the message through eyelock only and by giving some or other excuse they reached their secret place.

Lastly only dd ,Ali and Avni were left and all had the idea that Ali, Avni wasn't aware of the message so just as DD reached panting all looked at the nuisance creator!!

Karan-(gulping) Yaar aise maat dekho kaminoo!! Already phati padi hai.
(Don't look like that I am already messed up)

Angie-(glaring) code red haa! Vaise kya tha vo?
(Code red ! What was that?)

Dd- gf problem!

Sun- nhi! Hospital mein Kuch

Mitali- gf ke ex bf ne Kuch

All looked at Karan as if to answer the MCQ

Karan-well I would choose none of the above.

Angie- Karan we are in middle of our duties and that too all gone at the same time , I guess u know what that means,come to point quickly!

Karan-actually kal I was just talking to my new gf.....

Dd-no.20!

Sun-dd!(stern voice)

Dd-mere liye to tum hi ho pehli aur akhiri!( For me u r only the one)

Mitali-guys let him continue!

Karan- just as I reached the climax and was just performing it on phone....khadoos came

Sun, mitali-chiiiii! Karan u stilll....chi!

Dd-Bhai khadoos.....Tu to gaya....jaldi bata sunna ki nhi unhone...( Mr.rude....oh men u are gone did he heard all!?)

Angie- sun to liya isiliye code red hai varna to ye ....leave it now come to the actual climax ab kis par bomb putega!
( Obviously or else there won't be code red leave that come to climax who's gonna be Ur next victim)

Dd- seriously I still remember usne mujhe bakra banaya tha last time aur khadoos ne mujhe kya kuch nhi samajh liya tha ...sab teri vajah se Karan....meri izzat aur mere character par aach aa gyi!!
( Seriously I still remember last time it was me and what not that mr.rude thought about me and my gender, he literally questioned my character)

Karan-itna bhi bura nhi tha ok...! Aur is baar to unhone mujhe ultimatum de diya...agar meine next 24hrs me unhe vo ladki kaun thi jis se me itne acche se baat Kar rha tha ki mein smile kar tha ....to....to..vo meri shaadi vo pados wali rakhi se karva denge!!
( That was not that bad , plus this time he gave me an ultimatum that if I don't tell him whom I was speaking and also smiling and laughing he would marry me to that neighbour Rakhi)

All laughing

Karan-(glaring) dost dost na rha, pyaar pyaar na..

Dd-ok. So any plans?

All nodded no so DD taking a deep breath said

Dd- hum sab to vo khadoos ko handle nhi Kar payenge, ab bacha kaun....(indicating something)
( We won't be able to dodge that mr.rude so now who's left)

Angie- Avni.....!(excitedly)

Karan- vo manegi( will she agree)

Sun- can't say!

Mitali- but agar unhe koi convince Kar sakta hai to voh humari Avni hi hai!( But if anyone can convince him than its only Avni)

Karan-use manayega kaun?( Biting his nails)
( Who would convince her?)

All- the one responsible and all pushed him in as Avni was thinking she wasn't aware of all this

PRESENT;
Avni-mitali u too!

Mitali-avni unhe tu hi sambhal sakti hai!( U only can handle that)

Avni-Ali ko pata hai!?(Ali knows?)

Karan - no!

Avni-Neela maa!?

Angie- no

Avni- Neil sir?

Karan- r u serious?

Avni- ok fine just give some time I need to talk to few people and arrange for evening .what time are u calling him?

Karan-6

Avni-ok....just get back to duties and this is the last time I am doing this all things next time it's me who's gonna inform him first.

All left....

Phew I know not that lengthy but this is my thanks to all those who commented and still would appreciate it if the silent one's too come and comment

avneil-thru all oddsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें