Anatomy

Lunch quickly came to an ending. Nikki and I headed to this new class which it seemed like it got created yesterday because no one knew it existed.

I walked in to the new class as I giggled with Nikki about how dumb Zack was. I ran into someone hard enough to send me off my balance but a hand quickly steadied me and I felt the familiar electric feeling all throughout my body all the way to my toes which subsided by warmness. I look up and see none other than Cassandra. What the fuck. Crap I don't curse often but this was one of those moments.

I looked up and she was just as shocked  as me. Her jaw dropped slightly but she quickly replaced it with a smile.

" We really need to stop meeting like this" she smiled and let go after she was sure I could stand. I didn't want her to let go. I wanted her to touch me again. Crap shit I'm thinking inappropriate stuff. I blushed at the thought.

I quickly snapped out of my trance as Nikki urged me forward cause there was a line at the door. "Earth to Ari we gotta move you are holding up the line girl" she chuckled and shoved me.

We took our seats and all I could do was stare like all the jocks and some girls whose jaws dropped at the sight of Cassandra. They all eagerly waited for her to introduce herself while everyone mumbled about how hot she was. Nikki leaned over and tapped me. "That's her isn't it? Your brother's girlfriend?" he grinned.

"Wh-how did you know?" I asked shocked at how quickly she came to conclusion. "What it that obvious?" I slummed in my seat and put my head down. Crap I need to stop.

"You should have seen your face when you bumped into her." she chuckled. It was intense watching that simple interaction" she laughed.

"I'm glad this is amusing." I retorted.

Hello class my name is-

I accidentally bumped my book and it fell on the ground making a loud thud Everyone's eyes where now on me. Shit.

Cassandra looked at me motioning me to pick up the book and I did. She gave me another smile .

  "As i was saying my name is Cassandra Scarlet she said as she turned to the board and wrote Miss Scarlet on the chalk board. She exposed her back to us showing her ass and her beautiful curves which earned her a whistle and more mumbles.

Can I ask a question? A jock blurted out.

"Yes go ahead?" said Miss scarlet whatever Cassandra is weird calling her Miss Scarlet.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"25" she answered. God she was just all around confident. It was so appealing. Crap she's my brother's girlfriend and worst of all my teacher.

"boyfriend?" someone else blurted out.

"No" she stated.

What? I questioned it in my thoughts. I glance at her and she was expressionless.

"I mean that's really none of you business anyway" she followed while she met my gaze.

" will you go out with a student?" someone else said. Earning a laugh from the class.

"Say that again and you will get sent to the office" she growled almost irate but more teacher like.

The class mostly consisted of me starring at her while she sat on the desk and worked on some papers. She had given us a free period because it was the first day of school. Nikki kept tapping me because all I did was stare at Cassandra. Apparently this was very amusing to her that I have a crush on this teacher. That's what she said anyway. I don't have a crush on my teacher that would be weird. Anyways If I did I would never admit it to her. She was my teacher and my brother's girlfriend.

Zack was also on the other corner of the class trying to get my attention. He was already talking about how he wanted me to go to homecoming with him. He's crazy if he thinks I'm going, let alone with him.

Class quickly came to an end and the bell rang.

"Miss Haze please stay after class" she glanced at me.

Crap did she catch me starring?

I glanced at Nikki and she gave me a grin and wiggled her eye brows. I swear I couldn't have rolled my eyes more at her.

"See you in PE she said" and hurried out the class with her stupid evil grin painted on her face.

"Hey Ari, let me take you out today" Zack beamed.

"Mr. Everest go to your next class" Cassandra said as she glared at him. Was she jealous? I laughed at myself at the thought of that. I just met the woman why would she even be jealous.

'Yes ma'm" he smiled at her in a flirty way. Typical guy I swear. "Call me" he grinned at me. He left out the room and Cassandra and I where quickly left alone.

I picked up my stuff and walked over to her desk. I was now extremely nervous. My hands where getting sweaty and clammy. I have never been this nervous around anyone. I was pretty and I confident but this woman was quickly reminding me how much of a child I was. Crap I need to calm down before my Arrhythmia starts acting up. I could feel my heartbeat in my eardrums as I stood in front of her. Crap this is really bad my chest is beginning to hurt.

" Hey are you ok? " she said in a concerned tone watching me as I clammed up. Crap I buckled and fell to my knees bring them to my chest. I put my head between my legs and I brought them to my chest in a fetal position and attempted to breath but I couldn't. Once an episode starts it doesn't stop.

Ariana!" I heard a faint yell and then a touch. This familiar touch which made me weak on the knees. I felt her warmth instantly as she put her arms around me and whispered in my ear. "Breath" she whispered and she started breathing herself in and out.
" Concentrate on my voice" she said. I closed my eyes and felt her breath in my ear. In and Out in and Out. I felt myself going back to normal slowly and my heartbeat began to steady itself. She kept holding me and I didn't want her to let go so I didn't say I was ok. Till she noticed herself and let go.

"You ok?" she now knelt in front of me and placed her hand on my face and raised my head to look at her.

God her eyes where so mesmerizing. I looked at her and then found myself glancing at her gorgeous lips. They looked super kissable. She didn't seem to notice because she kept looking at my eyes assessing my situation. We stayed in silence briefly until she figured out I was fine.

"You should get going. I'll give you a pass" She stated. She didn't even ask me what happened. " We can talk later." She smiled.

How in the hell did she calm my episode down. That was nearly impossible as far as I heard from the doctor. God I don't understand anything. What did she even want to talk about? Great the first real conversation I have with her and I buckle like a looser. This damn Arrhythmia. I cursed at myself.

I went to PE and showed the teacher my Note and he urged me to get changed. I caught up to Nikki that was running on the track quickly after.

"Ari!" she called me over. So what happened?

"I buckled." I stated.

"You what? she stopped suddenly. How are you here? she yelled. Are you o-"

"Nikki! I'm ok don't panic " she gave me a worried look and scanned me.

How?" she had that shocked expression as to why I wasn't rushed to the hospital.

" I don't know Nikki. She was able to calm me down" I trailed off and I explain what happened.

" you know what that means?" she grinned. "She is it!" she poked me on my rib. She was practically squealing. "So what did she want?"

" Honestly I don't know." I shrugged.

Nikki pulled me in for a hug. " I'm glad you are okay. Thank you Miss Scarlet." She smirked and winked.

I rolled my eyes noticing what she was hinting at.

I just wanted to go home and rest because to much happened today.