Chapter 2 ~ Kieran. O'Driscoll

Without looking at the Motel owner, you carried on walking straight to the bulleting board, that was nailed on the wall behind the reception. Scanning through the name list, to find yours and the guest you were going to serve. Mary-Beth was right, a customer named, " Kieran. O'Driscoll", arriving in the afternoon. You kept on reading, what kind of favour he was expecting from you, luckily, it was only assistance for a bath. A sheet of relief laid over your soul. " What a good fortune I'm having today, it could have been something else ", you said to yourself.

" Take good care of this man, will you miss Y/N! "  You heard the owner phrase.

He purposely highlighted the letters in the sentence, sharply, to indicate that this guest specifically, is an exemption. But you were absolutely not intrigued to ask who he was, and why he's so special. To accomplish the duty, get paid and to get rid of the customers as quick as possible, is what you strive after. You head futher upstairs to your room, locking the door behind you.

" It's time to bring on my work clothes ", you said with a sigh, while opening the wardrobe against the wall. Inside, there was a long dress. Navy blue from waistline and down, and from waistline and up, milky white, with tiny, patterned red and blue flowers on the fabric. A nice lace around the collar, and down the edge of the dress. You placed it patiently on the bed, straighten it out, nicely.

Before exchanging your wears, you reached for the cotton cloth inside your drawer once again, to wash the neck and throat area, and to eventually remove dirty stains, and sweat remains from your body. Thereafter, you changed into your new dress. Plucking the pins out of your hair, and let it hang loose, while combing through it. Then you grabbed some hair strands from each side of your temples, to the back of your head, and fastened with a navy blue silk bow. On the old wooden makeup table, you had a tiny bottle, containing a liquid made of lavender fragrance. You bend it slightly, so that the liquid touched your fingertip, to later applicate alongside your neck, on each side. When you were done with that, you then reached for the illuminating powder, and gently, tapping all over your face with a soft sponge. Final thing remaining, to pinch your cheeks, reapeatedly, until a nuance of light shaded pink appeared on them. " I hope this mission goes smoothingly, without any sort of complications occuring in my way ", you were thinking. Feeling a bit distressed, by reminding about that night with Mary, and that drunken jerk. You shook yourself out of your thoughts, and left the room to go downstairs and prepare the tub, that was on the bottom floor at the end of the long hallway.

Carrying the last heated bowl, filled with hot water you've been preparing on the stove, to carefully pour into the tub. Everything was done, ready for the customer to arrive whenever.

It didn't last long until you detected that he had arrived, by hearing two weak masculine voices, coming all the way from the lobby. 

" Don't worry a bit sir, our service is guaranteed the best in town, you won't regret it! "  

Their voices became more clearer, the closer they came, now standing behind the bathroom. The door knob twisted. And there, was a medium-dark haired young man, pretty tall in lenght, looking at you in confusion. 

" She's gonna take good care of you, sir! "  The owner characterised in full spirit. 

He must be someone extraordinary if the owner was so impulsive and hyperactive about his visit. He entered the room, and started to get undressed, removing his hat and coat first, and hung them on the hook against the wall, next to the door. You were glancing at him, shyly, when he was unbuttoning his pants.

" I'll be waiting outside sir, just call whenever you're ready. "  You said , and quickly left the room, waiting outside.

Usually, they always maintain to get in there ahead you girls, to get undressed and get into the tub in peace, before you go inside to assist. But this time, it happened too hastily, that you didn't have time to leave the room before his arrival. But luckily, you pushed your way through out there somehow, before he got completely naked.  

" I'm ready, miss! "  He called. And you encouraged yourself to step in. 

He was laying in the tub, completely cool-headed, with his eyes shut. You grabbed a small towel, and kneeled next to him. Dipping the towel into the medium heat water, let it soak, properly, before you started to scrub. Begining with the shoulder and downwards. He helped assisting, by extending his arms in the air, giving you the access to scrub all the parts on his arm. It wasen't anything remarkable about this guy, he was unusually quiet though. You soak the towel again, and changed your position to the other side of the tub, to scrub the other arm and so on. " Thank God that he's not commeting something dirty or gross, "  your mind was telling you. " I hope he remains this quiet throughout the whole process. "

You were soon beginging to get finished with your favour, and after a long time of silence, you asked him.

" Feeling alright sir? "  He opened his eyes to your sudden question, and answered nonchalantly.

" Yes, you can leave now. "

You did as he commanded, and left him alone inside. The steam from the hot water, got you to sweat heavy. It was dripping from your forehead, and down the side temples. You gladly walked away from the hallway, knowing that you've accomplished your duty, problem-free for today.