"Their knocked out." The guy called. He turned back to the other two still in the store when suddenly a web grabbed him by the chest and yanked him up.

"It's the spider!" The second guy on hostage duty yelled. The guy with the female store clerk grabbed her by the arm and forced her to go over the counter so that she was beside him and he could put the gun to her head.

"Show yourself Spider-Man!" He yelled. Nothing. Everything was quiet around them. Then someone tapped on shoulder of the guy with the hostages. He turned and saw nothing. But something was there as he received a fist to the face. He stumbled back and crashed into the aisles. Spilling a bunch of stuff over himself. Blood came out of his nose as he laid there. "Where are you! Show yourself!" The man said.

"You know what I find funny?" Someone asked. The voice came from the left side. The man turned but saw nothing there. "The clip is empty." The voice said. Now behind him. He turned around again. Now he was getting nervous.

"What are you talking about?!" The man yelled.

"There are no bullets in that gun." The voice replied. He started looking around trying to find the origin of the voice as he was panicking. They called his bluff. Throwing the gun away he pulled out a knife.

"Show yourself!! Or when the police get here they'll find her on the ground bleeding out!" The man threatened.

"Fine. Doesn't matter anymore." The voice replied. The voice came from directly in front of him. Then appearing from seemingly nowhere miles appeared. He shot a web grabbing the hand with the guys knife and yanked it so that it hit the counter and stuck itself there. With that the woman got away from the guy. He just stared at miles in shock.

"Who are you?" He asked. Since miles still didn't have a name for himself he just went for the most cliche thing he could come up with.

"I'm your worst nightmare." Miles said as his hand was covered in electricity from his venom blast. He then planted his hand on the guys chest causing him to spasm as the electricity coursed through his body. When miles stopped the guy was unconscious. Pleased with himself he turned to the hostages. "Everyone ok?" He asked. Everyone just looked at him. "I'll take that as a yes. Be safe." Miles said as he exited. Just then the police arrive to see him. In his costume.

"Who is that? One of the officers question. People on the streets began to take pictures and video the encounter.

"Time for my debut." Miles said to himself. He moved forward and planted a foot onto a police vehicle and launching himself up onto the side of a nearby building sticking to the side. This got people's attention.

"A new spider?!"

"Who is that guy?"

"He's like Spider-Man!" Then to add on to the effect miles camouflaged himself getting lots more people to be amazed at him. Miles then climbed the building and once at the roof he dropped his camouflage and looked down. He smiled beneath the mask.

"Well well well." Peter said gaining miles attention. Miles whirled around to find peter in his red and blue suit. "Look who's back even after me explicitly telling him to stop." Peter said. Miles camouflaged himself reflexively and slowly moved trying to leave. "Your not getting away that easily miles." Peter said as he shot a web catching miles and yanking him towards peter. Landing on his but miles groaned.

"Come on Pete. You of all people should know why I want to do this." Miles said.

"Yeah. And as I said last time. I of all people know why you shouldn't do this." Peter said.

"Please Pete. If you just showed me the ropes. Mentored me just a little I could be so helpful. With you helping me along the way I will be much safer. Please." Miles begged. The eyes on Peters mask narrowed as he crossed his arm. After a few seconds of silence miles thought of something. "Well if you won't help me I can always just go it alone. On my own every time." Miles said. Peter saw what he was doing and shook his head.