Time to win.

'What would you be without me? No one. I made your success- Every deal in the dark, every blackmail, corruption, every missing person, missing money, dirt trails...

So don't insult me with your lies.' Your final move.

He doesn't lose face, staring at you without moving, giving away nothing.

'You right I won't kill you,' slowly the gun moves...

'But I will kill him.'

**

Jungkook looks at you in fear.

The barrel of the gun held steady in Kang Sun's rough hand, was aimed precisely towards Jungkook's immobile body, cuffed and unable to move- he doesn't stand a chance, and you can't do anything. He opens his mouth to speak but you don't let him, you won't hear whatever stupid, self-fulfilling thing he's about to say.

'If you kill him now, I will kill myself, but you should know, if I die, I did some backup planning before I came here.'

You may have lost this fight, but you will win the war, Kang Sun looks at you and for the first time this night his face falls slack, fear loosening his tongue.

'What have you done?'

'I may have trusted the police to help, but I'm not stupid, never rely on one plan- right?'

You throw his own words in his face, spitting out your ruthless final move.

'So I did some other calls, and made a few changes, and by a few, I mean a lot... If I die tonight, you will never be able to open a single one of your secret bank accounts ever again...

Thanks to my talents, every new code, passwords, and number sequences are up here.'

Finger slick with your own blood you tap the side of your head and watch as Kang Sun's gun trembles and then lowers.

Game over.

'No you can't, what have you done?!'

'But I can,' leaning forward you stare directly at him, smiling widely, 'and you know it.'

'What do you want?'

'Once Jungkook is released, and completely safe, only then will I tell you the codes, not a second before, and you can never force me to tell you.'

You know that he knows your every word is true, nothing could prise that information from you while Jungkook's life is in danger, no amount of pain could ever sway you. Jungkook would be freed.

Kang Sun grits his teeth and you know, oh how he wishes he could shoot you, probably both of you.

'He will be released tomorrow morning, you can watch.'

'I don't need to watch, I will be waiting to receive a call from him once he is safely back at home, that is what I need.'

'And when it's done?'

'I'm yours.'

'Y/N no way! I won't,' Jungkook shouts, interrupting your mental fight.

'Shut up Jungkook.' You were too close to winning.

'Listen to me, I won't do it.'

How he must hate you, I'm so sorry Jungkook.

Ignoring his cries you stare at Kang Sun for a heartbeat.

'Agreed.' It looks like the single word caused him physical pain, and you can't help the dangerous smile that tugs at the corner of your lips.

'Now get out of might sight before I decide the pleasure of killing you really would be worth it.'

**

The three men, awake for a while now, had been standing for an order, on his words they rush forward and drag you harshly back, but the pain means nothing because you won.

Dropped harshly into a tiny room, the only light from the moon, you and Jungkook are both tied to opposite walls and the door is slammed shut with a loud bang.

The space is just wide enough that when you strain forwards you are only inches from touching, and the teasing space is maddening.

But sitting in the dark listening to Jungkook breathe, that's your win, and you'll take it for now.

Because in the dark you work on a plan, analysing and forming your escape.

But what you didn't know was, across town, six others were also planning, and they were getting a lot further than you.

Taehyung sends you a mental note, urging you to sense him across the stars.

Stay safe Y/N, Jungkook, we're coming for you.

I promise.

**