Namjoon speaks up, tension dripping from his body. 'Y/N can you get in contact with him?'

You look at him with pain, 'No I told you Jungkook is gone! Gone.'

Namjoon hurries to correct you, 'No, not Jungkook... Kang Sun, can you?'

The air stills around him as the impact of his words sink in, and then before you can open your mouth to reply Jin is pulling you tightly back, holding your wrist fiercely.

'No Joonie, she can't!'

Namjoon looks conflicted as he senses Jin's worry, but still he tries, 'She can Jin, and right now this is our only hope-'

'There has to be another way-'

'There isn't!' He shouts, pulling at his hair in frustration.

Tae, Jimin, and Hoseok watch the twos exchange silently, in fear of the elders. Whilst Yoongi observes quietly, choosing to speak up.

'She's not a child Jin-hyung, Namjoon, what are you thinking?'

With that Jin sighs but still holds you close to him, you breathe in his warmth and look at Namjoon, seeing the moment his eyes zero in on Yoongi, the two almost speaking telepathically, finishing each other's sentences.

'Has to be kept quiet, has to be resolved-' Joon says, Yoongi nods, breathing his reply dangerously, 'and quickly to, no time to spare-'

'Before any managers find out-' Namjoon starts, 'Or any fans.' Yoongi finishes.

'No one speaks outside of this room... Agreed?'

Yoongi blinks once... 'Agreed'

After a short nod from Namjoon he turns back to face everyone, 'Listen up okay and listen closely, this is what we're going to do...'

**

The phone shakes, held in your clammy hands.

You knew the number easily, one of the thousands stored in your memory.

Shakily you key in the digits, the beep of each number startlingly loud in the silence surrounding you.

Once it is done. You raise your eyes and stare at the boys around you, no one speaking. Taking a deep breath you press call, next to you Yoongi twitches but stays seated.

It is answered after three rings.

'Ah, Y/N, I wondered how long it would take to receive your call.'

You grit your teeth, hearing Kang Sun's voice, permeating your ear, you feel bile rise in your throat, chest jumping as you began to hyperventilate.

A strong hand stills your shaking thigh, from next to you Yoongi doesn't look at you, but still comforts you in his own way. The rest of them all giving you strength with their presence to finish this god damn call.

'Don't play with me Boss, you forget I know every one of your games.'

He laughs delighted at your fiery attitude, 'Dear Y/N, so angry, tut tut, didn't I teach you better?'

'Of course I'm angry, you took what doesn't belong to you.'

'Ahhh, yes, the boy,' he pretends to muse, playing with you, 'he put up quite a fight in the beginning, that didn't last long.'

Images of a limp, bloody Jungkook flash across your mind and you seethe.

You forget Namjoon's tight plan, the words you need to make him say, the evidence you need. You see red and you do not wait before hissing back, 'If he comes back with a single scratch... Any sign of injury I will make you pay, believe me when I say, I will make you regret ever knowing me.'