Internships (PART 2)

Start from the beginning

Izuku had green electricity sparking around his body. The electricity that got away from his body cracked the ground or the wall, depending on where it hit. Izuku had red lines on his body. The lines were pulsating. He had lowered his head so you couldn't see his eyes. Izuku lifted his head, and opened his eyes, looking straight at Stain. The white in his eyes was now black, and his pupils had a red/green color. It was probably the first and last time Stain would be afraid. "I think you're done here," Izuku said in a very deep tone. Izuku stretched out his right hand, and out of nowhere, a lightning strike hit his hand. Izuku seemed unharmed and then started to form the lightning in his hand. He formed it into a giant hammer. The hammer's handle was glowing yellow and blue, while the hammer itself was made of lightning. Stain tried to back away but Izuku grabbed his throat, with his free arm. "Where do you think you're going?" Izuku said. Stain tried to loosen Izuku's grip, but it was impossible. Izuku lifted his hammer and struck his hammer through Stain's chest. Stain fell to the ground, unconscious. So did Midoriya.

Stain woke up, and he was tied up tight. He was surrounded by people, and pro heroes, like Endeavor and Manual. He saw another guy sitting beside him. Izuku Midoriya was sitting beside him, and peacefully sleeping. Stain looked at the boy. 'What a true hero. Willing to save others, and risk his life in the process.' Stain thought. "Ah... You're awake. Good." He could hear Endeavor speaking but just ignored him. He knew that Endeavor was one of the more fake heroes. He knew that Endeavor only did his job for money and fame. He also knew that Endeavor had beaten his own wife to go crazy, and his own son to hate him. 'It's a pity that he is number 2.' Stain thought. "Endeavor, the police will be here soon, to pick up Stain," Manual said. "Good. What about the ambulance?" Endeavor replied. "The road here from the hospital was destroyed, so it will take some time for them to get here," Manual said. "I see." Endeavor said, as he then looked at Izuku. 'What a strange young man.' Endeavor thought as he began to take a liking the young hero in training.

Suddenly a Nomu came out of nowhere and grabbed Izuku. It was the same Nomu from the train. Gran Torino came around the corner, to see the Nomu flying away with Izuku. Izuku was still sleeping from exhaustion. Before anyone could do anything, Stain had broken free from the rope and was on top of the flying Nomu. Stain proceeded to stab the Nomu in the brain, and ultimately killing it. Izuku was about to hit the ground when Stain caught him. Stain then turned to the heroes and looked at them with a death glare. "None of you are real heroes. I saved this true hero, while you all just stood and watched him get taken. It's a pity that the world has come to this. You better start working on yourself, before I come after you too. Especially you, Endeavor, and you, Iida." Stain said with a voice so strong that it sent shivers down everyone's spines. He then collapsed on the ground. Every hero there stood and watched as the most heroic person out of all of them, was a villain.

It turned out that Stain had: broken one leg, dislocated both shoulders ruptured one lung, broken his left collarbone, and broken ten ribs. The doctors said it was a miracle he was still alive.

Izuku, Iida, and Shoto were laying in their hospital beds. They were all in the same room, when the police chief walked in the room, being followed by Manual, Endeavor and Gran Torino. "We are here to tell you that you will not be charged. But you can't go around and beat people. Not even people like Stain." the police chief said. Iida and Shoto nodded but Izuku looked at them in confusion. "So, you're telling me that I can't beat a guy that has literally disabled and killed people?" Izuku asked. "Yes, that is right. This is a rule we have, so people can't just run up and act all hero like. That will just risk the person's life, and maybe even more people. I'm sorry if it seems unfair, but I'm just following the law." the police chief said, as he bowed to Izuku. "However, we are deeply grateful that you captured the hero killer and may have saved more people." the police chief said before he walked out of the room.

Sorahiko walked over to Izuku and hit his head. "I told you to stay at the train station," Sorahiko said with a serious tone. "I'm sorry sensei, I just couldn't let more people get injured. That was why I went into the city." Izuku said. "I didn't say you did the wrong thing," Sorahiko replied. Izuku lightened up after Sorahiko had said that. "Thank you, sensei." He said.

Meanwhile Manual was talking with Iida. "You know... I kind of thought you only picked me so you could catch Stain." Manual said. "Yeah, I'm sorry." Iida looked down. "Don't worry. It's okay to make mistakes, as long as you don't make them twice." Manual said. Iida looked at Manual and saw that he meant what he was saying. "Thank you, sensei. I will try my hardest to not do the same again." Iida said.

Endeavor was talking to Shoto. "You were uncautious when you went off on your own." Endeavor said. Shoto looked down. "I just wanted to be a real hero," Shoto replied as Endeavor saw his son sobbing and gripping tight onto his blankets. Endeavor then did something Shoto had wanted him to do for a long time. Endeavor hugged his son. "It's okay son. You stayed loyal to your friend and helped him when he needed you. I am proud of you." Endeavor said. And those last five words made Shoto's heart finally open.

After Stain was arrested Endeavor got all the credit for stopping Stain, but he couldn't live with taking all the honor. In an interview, he said "I was not the main reason Stain got stopped. A teen in UA was the main reason." That left everyone wondering who it could be. Most people thought it was a third-year, but no one denied that it could have been Izuku.

End of chapter 13!

A/N: Eyyy! Done with the internship arc. Wooo-Hooo. Hope you enjoyed this action-filled chapter, and I'll see you all... next time! Until then, peace!

Word Count: 1916!