"Hmm..." she thought, "I know why."

My forehead creased, "you know why, what is it then?"

"Your brother will go to the rebirth today, isn't it?"

I smirked.

"Am I right?" she asked.

I nodded, "I just don't want to see my brother walk away."

"You don't wanna say that, best." She said, "today will be the life-changing moment of his life and I think this time, he needed your support and you have to be there for him. If I have a brother like him, I would support him... yes, it might be lost a part of ourselves but doing that makes you more independent, makes you think of a goal that you also have to be where he is right now... so I think best, what you are thinking right now is a part of you don't wanna lose."

I took a deep sighed, "you might be right, best... but you couldn't blame me for thinking that."

"But I think you should go now, see your brother and make it the most of the day before he leaves... right?"

"I don't know..."

She holds my hand, "and think of this, he might be stepping into rebirth now but after few years, you, we get to be on it and on that time, you will get to be with your brother again, right? That's a concept you should look forward, best. Don't lose hope just because your brother will leave, make it more reasonable."

I also hold her hand and somehow her words lighten me up, "I think you really change my mind, best. Thanks for that..." I sighed, "I got to hold off of my brother before he leaves."

"Sure, now go." She said.

I hugged her before running out of the landfill and hurriedly came back to our house. It is also overwhelming to the feeling that everyone possesses such bravery, courage, and strength. As I'm heading back to our house, I get to encounter some people who are leading their way to the area where all of them are gathering and sending into the High Council facilities.

Not too long when I reach the house and as I enter the premises, I saw my brother hugging my Mother as he will take off his next journey on the rebirth. I just watched them from the doorstep and as they lose their hugs on each other, they notice my presence.

My brother look into me and smirked, "I thought I wouldn't get to talk with you before I go." He said.

"That was supposed to happen."

"And in the end, you chose to show up."

"I need to," I said.

"C'mon here, little brother." He said reaching his hands on me and I didn't hesitate to come into him and give him a hugged. "Take care of Mom, okay?" he said.

"Can't you change your mind, brother?"

He chuckles and loses his arms on me, he patted me on the shoulder, "I don't think it is evitable 'cause we don't have a choice but to go through it. But don't worry about me, I can make it and if I did, I will get you and Mom to the Noble Land but for now... remember all the things I teach you okay?"

I nodded on him, "right, brother, I know."

He messed up my hair and for the last time, he gives a hug to both of Mom and I. He loses his arms and took a deep breath after, "I think now's the time." He muttered, "see you on the Noble Land... see you soon." His last words stuck in my head and it won't go off.

And it will take a few years until I get to see my brother again.

My consciousness comes back when a sudden terror coming from the engine roared, as it is hollow road keeps the vehicle shaken. I open my eyes minimally to show where the hell I am now. I heard a man voice coming up the front of me and he's having a conversation to the person beside me. I slowly try to move but I felt my body was stuck and tied up again.

I widely open my eyes and hastily give a glare to the person beside me, and I found Dilly raising up her brow on me.

"Oh, look whose woke up now." She said.

Manny laughed, from his driving seat. "Good morning, kid."

"Fuck you," I hissed.

He chuckles, "don't worry, kid. You're gonna be out of being tied up once we get there."

"And where is that?"

"You should wait for it, Dylan," Dilly said.

I tried to move out from being tied up but my strength couldn't keep up and the rope was too gripped. I stopped it when I thought it wouldn't get do something and my effort would do nothing. I stayed calm and observant as this person cannot be trusted and for long as this people rises, there wouldn't be good people remains.

Just some humans who don't have the capacity to develop human intelligence.

"I think you're gonna like it there, Dylan... and when you meet them, you'll be surprised." Manny said, "oh well... I shouldn't give you heads up, you should see it within your eyes."

And what it is?

I think this person only bring trouble and Icouldn't escape them.