PROMPT: Holiday with the Weasleys.
.........................................................

【THIRD POINT OF VIEW】

[Y/N] entered the dorm with her owl perched on her shoulder. She hummed a soft tune before taking off her shoes before her feet hit the carpeted floor. She called out for someone.

【FIRST POINT OF VIEW】

"Harry~!"

My voice broke the silence in the air, it was our break and it's already 8 in the morning and the lazy bums are still asleep.

I chuckled when I heard rapid footsteps upstairs and bodies coming in contact with the floor and a series of frustrated groans, the first one to come down the stairs was Ronald Weasely. Grinning, I went up to him and smiled.

"Ronnie dearest, how was your beauty sleep?"

I teased him as he frowned at me, his brows scrunched up. He groaned while ruffling my hair, in which earned an annoyed groan from me too.

"Not so good now that you're here."

He smugly patted my head before going to the kitchen to grab some water, leaving me in the middle of the living room shocked.

A wide grin escaped my lips as I ran to him, tackling him down. Good thing was that he already had the glass on the counter.

"Harry Potter! get your crazy sister away from me!"

A sluggish footstep came down from the stairs, thumping in every step, I turned to see and it was my brother.

I departed from Ron and went to my dear brother. His eyes widened as he saw me come his way, making Ron do his weird-ass laugh, making me release my own too.

"Oh, Harry~!"

I laughed evilly as I chased him while holding my arms out,

"Give your cute little sister a hug!"

I yelled, making the others wake up and groan, forcing them to peel themselves off from their beds and go to the source of the noise, and finally, Harry sighed and went to me.

I grinned still holding my arms out, wiggling my brows playfully. When Harry finally was in front of me, he flicked my forehead.

"Hey! Why'd you do that, you jerk!"

I pouted, while I pinched his cheeks. He grinned and pulled himself away from me while he poked his tongue at me.

I poked my tongue at him too, earning nothing but a short hum from him.

"Boring."

I muttered, but a voice beside me made me jump,

"Why so early, love?"

I smiled when I saw Hermione beside me, grinning. I rolled my eyes playfully and patted her head,

"Nothing that concerns you, shorty."