Arc 5.7 Empress of Four Kingdoms

Start from the beginning

More accurately, the three of them were the most desired customers. This was because Long Zheng had been dragged along with them for the past week. Even more concisely, he'd forcefully tagged along.

The short version of the story went as such:

Long Zheng was on his way to pester Li Feifei as always in his attempt to court her, but he had reached her palace at the precise timing as the two girls' departure to the brothel.

It would have been fine if that was all.

However, he had overheard them saying they were going to play at the brothel and it didn't help that they were in their male attire looking even more charming than the other males in their generation. They could even compete with the three peerless jades of Li--Li Yun, Li Hao, and Long Zheng!

Long Zheng immediately knew that Li Feifei would be extremely favored the moment she stepped foot into the brothel, and he knew that if she was able to leave for such a place then she had the tacit consent of the Emperor and her older brother, so it would be pointless for himself to try persuading her otherwise.

Thus, as a man who couldn't allow another man to take his future bride away, he didn't hesitate to accompany them in hopes of trying to gain all of the attention so that his fiancé wouldn't.

Unfortunately, he didn't consider the large number of people who visited the brothel each day as he'd never frequented such a place prior to that first time with Li Feifei, and could not keep everyone from admiring his woman.

And so, back to the day of the Hua ambassadors' arrival.

Actually, they had arrived a whole two days earlier than the minimum amount of days normally required for the trip.

Li Feifei, Long Zheng, and Bai Ping were at the brothel once again for the sixth day in a row. They always reserved the best room, and often bought time for many of the prostitutes within the parlor. Today, they had ten beautiful women and five men attending to them.

By attending, they received massages and allowed the women to play with their hair and rub their soft bodies against their own while the men disrobed the top halves of their bodies for Bai Ping and Li Feifei to ogle.

The two girls, of course, never took off a single sheet of their own clothing, to the prostitutes' immense dismay and Long Zheng's relief.

Long Zheng had never felt so humiliated!

He was also indignant that the girls were taking the whole situation much better than he was--and he was a man!

After finding out that they did no more than play around with the women and the men stripped no more than down to their waist, he felt that the trip was not as threatening as he'd first thought.

But, he couldn't stop accompanying them because he was afraid that they'd immediately turn radical the moment he wasn't around.

He found the touches of the prostitutes to be especially disturbing, but he didn't want his future bride to indulge in such pleasures any more than she already was, or he was afraid she would no longer like men.

Li Feifei sat leisurely with one knee raised and the other leg poised so that her legs were split apart and her foot was tucked between her ankle and thigh. Her red outer robe draped over her flawlessly white legs so that not even a sliver of her skin was exposed to the outside world. Even if her outer robe couldn't cover her legs, her multiple layers of white inner robes would have done the job.

Her right elbow rested atop her raised knee and in that hand was a half-filled cup of wine while her free left hand frivolously toyed with a woman's long and loose hair. One woman pressed her ample chest up against her back and slowly bobbed back and forth in her attempt to seduce her, while another had sandwiched Li Feifei's relatively thin arms between her breasts.