"Hi Jax." I greeted. "You alright?"

"Just a broken arm. But my medic team says that I'll be fine."

"That's good. Hey uh.. by any chance you have that hammer the god tried to kill you with?" I ask.

"Oh it's still on the beach." He looks to his right and I follow his gaze to a semi-giant hammer, lying in the sand. "It was too heavy for anyone of the set to carry so we left it there."

"That's.. bigger than I thought it was." Wash says and I hate to agree: it was bigger than Burnstorm's.

"We'll take care of it for you." I told him. "The god who threw it at you wants it back. He also said sorry for nearly killing you."

"Eh, I'm alive so it's all good. Have fun with the Hammer!" Jax walks away and starts yelling orders to his film crew.

"So.. this hammer." Wash crouches down and placed his hands on the long handle.

"Wash.." I warned him.

"Relax. I'm just testing how heavy it is." He assures me. He tighten his grip and lifts. It came up two feet off the ground for a couple second before he had to put it back down. He shakes out his hands. "That thing is heavy, but I think we can manage."

"You mean I can manage." I start tapping away on my wristpad, swiping through the many armor enhancements I have.

"You're not gonna let me-" He looks over my shoulder and see all the other enhancements I've collected over the years. "Since when did you get all THAT?"

"I.. may or may not have stolen some from the Project." I finally find the strength boost and activated it. My armor becomes lighter in a sense as the enhancement makes my muscles stronger than the average Spartan. "Right, let's get this Hammer back through the portal."

I pick the hammer easily with one hand, moving it to a throwing position above my head. I use my thumb to align with the portal and threw it. The hammer goes throw the portal, which closes a few seconds after.

"Show off." Wash teases.

I roll my eyes and head up the beach. "Come on."

***

The Lone Wolf was right where I left it, untouched by Jax and his crew-

"Hey Tiger.. I think there's a dent-"

"What?!" I rush to where he is and sure enough, there's a 3 inch dent on one of the bottom panels. "My brother is gonna kill me."

"But isn't it your ship now?"

"We.. share the ownership."

"It can't be that bad, right?" He asks.

Well..

***

Chorus
A Few Days Earlier..

"J, come on. It's just a small paint job." I reasoned.

"I told you that you can have the ship but NOT change anything on it." He looks regretfully at the small yellow wolf I painted back on the moon base. "Especially when it's your boyfriend's colors."

"Well gee, an audio recording of you telling me that I can have your ship since you 'DIED'," I did air quotations with my fingers. "Clearly didn't state I wasn't allowed to mess with the cosmetics of the ship."

"Well 1) I'm alive. And 2) I'm taking partial ownership."

"UM NO. You said that it was mine!!"