01

My book was originally written on my Movellas account (originally ashleyluffssyew... But later changed to ashleymeloo_) on March 7th 2014.

** first fanfiction i've ever written, please don't hate me for this..

Justin's POV:

I woke up in a hotel room and I am so sleepy. I sat up and realized what day it was.

Justin: Holy Shit! I get to see the guys today... wait... the guys... Ariana!

I jump out from my bed and start pacing back and forth in my room.. thinking. Does she want to see me? Does she like me the way I like her? What if she doesn't want to see me? Or worse... She turns me down. I can't stop thinking about her.

Ariana's POV:

I wake up to my alarm clock blasting into my ears, I slam the snooze button down and sit up. My eyes wonder around and I spot a note on my dresser. Justin is coming back today!

I jump up from my bed and run back and forth trying to get everything ready. He is actually coming, I can't believe it. It has been so LONG, okay not that long, like a year. I also forgot that we are meeting each her on the red carpet. For the KCA's it might seem childish but who cares. I am on a popular T.V show, about to win and award for Best Show and he is going to win Best Male Singer.

—————-

Justin's POV:

As I rolled up in front of Ariana's house I could barely breathe, I couldn't believe that I was about to take Ariana with me on the red carpet in a limo. It was... Perfect. I started to walk up her front steps when I realized that I forgot to call her to remind her that I was coming to pick her up. I hope that she hasn't left yet. As I rung the doorbell I heard footsteps coming closer and closer to the door. A beautiful young lady came my way with a tight red dress and red high heels. I looked up at her after admiring her beautiful body.... No... clothes, I meant clothes. In that moment I knew that when we go to the club afterwards I was going to ask her to be my girl.

Ariana's POV:

I heard the bell ring from upstairs and I was so excited to see Justin, he was all I could think about. I started to run down the stairs as fast as my heels would let me. I opened the door and my jaw dropped, he was so handsome. Even better than the last time I saw him. In my heart I knew that tonight was going to be perfect. As we walked from my house and into the limo he held me close with his arm around my waist. My stomach fluttered in the thought of him and I together as a couple.

Ariana: Justin?

Justin: Yes?

I could tell he was nervous. I let out a small smile and giggled.

Ariana: Are we still going to that club after the KCA's?

Justin: Definitely, unless... unless you don't want to go, I mea-

Ariana: Of coarse I want to go.

Justin: Same. I'd go anywhere if it meant I could spend more time with you.

I blushed and we stared into each others eyes. He leaned in towards me and I followed his lead, he lifted my head up a bit more and he kissed me. It was perfect. We stayed that way for about 5 seconds, then he pulled away. I blushed so much that my cheeks were as red as a tomato. I looked down not sure what to do next when he lifted my head once more to have me look into his eyes. Then he kissed me again but with more passion. Our lips moved in sync as he put his tongue touched the edge of my lips asking to enter my mouth and I gave him permission.

*Ari = Ariana (Justin's nickname for her)*

Justin's POV:

One minute we were making small talk and the next we were making out, but who cares. All I know is that I want her to be mine and I never want to let her go. We continued to make out for about five minutes until I couldn't wait any longer. I had to ask her now.

Justin: Ari, I know we have on-

Driver: We are here

Ariana looked at me with a intrigued expression.

Ariana: What did you want to tell me?

Justin: I will tell you at the club

I wrapped my arm around her waist as we stepped out of the limo. All we could see were flashing lights.