Chapter Fourteen

Maya's POV

So, this whole melodrama, has me in it.. I'm basically the recipient of all feelings... Love and hurt. Who would have ever thought that my last days in High School will encompass such love and abandonment at the same time.. Love showered in me by Tess and everyone that mattered... Abandonment by the one I thought we shared the same feelings and emotions. I wanted a normal life.. Yes!! I dreaded being called dumb, nerdy and stupid... Did I mention the stupid part? I think it's time I started paying attention to what really mattered... My studies and of course start paying a little attention to Scott..

Maybe he was the one after all, the Knight in shining armor, the one to give a meaning to my diary some day... I mean take a look at the Pearl jewelry he got me... This is beautiful... I know Tess said he was the notorious one, I know!!, I'm keeping my cool but Perhaps she was wrong, I mean what can possibly go wrong?

Daniel's POV

Is it always this way for everyone? The late hours sleep, resounding thoughts of a particular person... Even resulting to asking my naughty sister for some advice... If only Jack were here, I know we chat and keep in touch but it's hard to admit that I really do miss him. He'd have offered the best advice needed right now... Earlier today, I saw Maya cry yet again,

Why she did I had no idea... It was supposed to be me that should have given that embrace not Scott!! How do I get to tell her that I really did like her after all, the last time I tried, she avoided me... I have always been the girls' guy.. Not a player just the girls' kinda guy... I know..

I respected them all, but liked no one.. But then there was this issue with Abigail but I'm sure she's over it.. Then Allie.. I have no feelings for her at all.. I guess she just passed herself out as my girlfriend because at that year, we had both won Hallmark's King and Queen.

I really need to let Maya know that she's the girl I spoke earlier about, but on the contrary I think I should keep it on a bit. She should be able to proffer solution on her own issue.. But then Abigail?

Why does the thought of Abigail repeatedly come back the second I try to forget.

Scott's POV

Yes I have done so many notorious things in the past, I have been the bad guy and tried to take everything and anything that did belong to Daniel.. I wasn't always like this... I wasn't always the bad guy...

Daniel started it, he took Abigail away from me and I vowed to take everything from him... Everything he ever liked.

I was wrong... Yes I know but now something has changed.. At first when I did realize he liked Maya, I did my best to take that away from him too..

To finally take the girl the great Daniel Bryant had admitted he liked... I know it's not right to revenge but it does seem right that he should have a little taste of his medicine.

But now, I realize that I'm enjoying her company, I'm no longer interested in hurting Daniel any longer... Something has changed...

I know she doesn't like me for now but I bet she will soon.

Tess's POV

(Laughs) OK, OK I'm sorry I laughed but this is hilarious... Not my friend's heart ache no of course not that's terrible. What's funny is the whole emotion thing..