All the same a huge thanks and congratulations to everyone who is reading this book because you are very awesome. Remember and continue to be bold, brave and beautiful........Mic drops.

The song suggestions for this chapter are "Mean" by Taylor Swift, "How do you like me now?" by Toby Keith, "One of these days" by Tim McGraw.

I will sincerely and deeply appreciate it if you vote and comment, thanks.
____________________

It a sunny Thursday morning. Most students are assembled at the garage as they parked different luxurious cars around. The garage looks like a place where they sell expensive cars for a million dollars.

Every kid is busy with their different group of students, as they seem lost in their world. Different voices rang through, making the garage extremely noisy.

"Never!" Nate hollered all of a sudden and the garage quietened down to listen to what the queen bee seems to disagree about. But that didn't end the noise. little chatters could still be heard. Her minions followed her around the garage as they tried to calm her down. "It can't be that bad," a minion commented and received two striking slaps from Nate immediately.

Oh yes, you read right, two freaking hot slap did the magic. The entire garage became silent, quiescent and discreet as Nate has just piqued everyone's interest including mine. Everyone in the garage now faced the poor minion whose face is like a red hot balloon as she burst into tears and ran away in embarrassment.

"How dare she?" Nate questioned another minion who replaced the other minion's spot immediately. "How dare she suggest that I board a school bus?" She retorted fuming angrily as she continuously flicked her strawberry blonde hair.

"That stupid of her. We will call your parents to toll this car and send another one immediately." The minion replied and earned a smile from Nate for her brilliant idea.

"At least, you are much smarter than the foolish idiot who told me to go home with a school bus because my car developed a fault." Nate started and took a deep breath in to calm herself down. She crossed her legs over the other and started chewing gum loudly while some minions fanned her with clothes, books, and anything they could lay their hands on.

"Don't you think I'd be caught dead in a school bus? Do you by any chance know how many diseases are in that filthy thing made for poor kids? With all gross nerds and niggas sitting there with their bodily fluids spreading like herps? Ew! No way in hell. I think the idiot deserves another slap for the suggestion." She concluded looking horrified and disgusted as she hissed and walked into the school building with the minions buzzing all around her.

A lousy old rickety car soon zoomed into the garage and earned everyone's attention. It a 1967 chevy corvette. A very ancient car that discharges toxic smoke freely to anyone who cared to inhale, like its birthday gifts. Everyone began coughing and covered their ears as the car continued roaring and honking ferociously. The car has dents and the paints are peeling off and gradually fading, the lights of the car are broken with just one light working.

A dark-skinned girl came out of the car as she continuously tried to balance long chain of notes and textbooks on her arms. She continued struggling with the books till she crashed on the floor. She crashed not because she was blind but because a student set their foot on the floor making her books cluster everywhere.

You will think people will be nice enough to help her with the books, or you will probably think a handsome boy will pick it up and boom they fall in love like in your cartoon series? But no, the students kicked the books even farther making the girl crawl and get herself messier with the dirty on the floor. And when she successfully picked up her books, she was being shoved, kicked, pushed, punched, and mocked.