"It was... just a question?," Jimin mumbled and slithered behind Namjoon, who still had a low growl rumbling in his throat.

"We are close, wonder," General Jisoo replied with a flat one. Emily eyed the electric spear in her hands. "We will arrive in about half an hour."

"Really?," Emily squinted her eyes, her words spilling out of her mouth before she could think them through. "How are we sure we can trust you?"

Emily felt everyone's gazes shift towards. She was able to shake off the soldier's grip on her waist, finally, and marched towards General Jisoo. The protector why nobody stopped her, why everyone just resorted to giving her glares. Still, even when Jin's worried gaze fell on her, she didn't back down.

"You Helians don't have the best track record," When Emily stopped walking, she was standing right in front of General Jisoo. She glanced at Sangdol. "No offense, guys."

"None taken," You and Taehyung replied at the same time. Strange yet intriguing.

General Jisoo didn't say anything. She just stared at Emily with a dismissive gaze, the tips of their noses barely touching. The electric spear crackled in the Helian's hand, seemingly taunting the protector to attack its owner.

"A simple generalization," General Jisoo chuckled and put on a sly smirk that Emily wanted to slap off her pretty face. "A not so wise one either."

"The battles I've been on says otherwise," Emily spat. She was pissed at how General Jisoo didn't even react. "So unless you show me something else, you'd be another number proving my point."

General Jisoo just laughed and shook her head. She carefully raised her double edged spear and tapped the protector's shoulder with one of its blades. Thankfully, she wasn't electrocuted but she was weary of the fact that she could be.

"Is that what we are to you? Numbers?," General Jisoo still had that stupid cocky smile and fueled Emily's anger. "Protector, there's much more to the people around you than how their labeled in your spreadsheet."

Emily paused. For some reason, she couldn't think of any snarky reply to shoot back at General Jisoo. Instead, she stood there and spun her wrists. She felt her palms sweat when she heard her bow and arrows clink together.

"I suggest you stick around," General Jisoo tilted her head. She pulled back her spear and spun it in her hands carelessly. "Maybe then you'd see more than numbers."

Emily hissed. She hated how General Jisoo kept on a smug expression. Despite that, she knew that the Helian was right to a certain extent. Maybe she was judging people too harshly, maybe she needed to actually get to know them first.

When the soldier grabbed her waist once again, Emily finally had enough. She elbowed the soldier in the gut, which made him fall to his knees. The protector then raised her chained hands and struck the back of the Helian's head whilst kneeing him in the face. Everyone watched in silence as the soldier bled on the ground.

"I swear to God, if you touch me again—," Emily trailed off as the Helian soldier looked up at her with a horrified expression. "You perverted piece of—"

"Em."

Emily flinched when she felt someone grab her arm. She turned around and relaxed when she saw that it was just Jin, who had somehow been allowed to walk forward to her. The protecter figured that he was too insistent to be stopped.

"It's okay," Jin's tone was calm and soft, contrary to the burning glare he was giving to the bleeding soldier. "Come on."

Surprisingly, General Jisoo didn't say a word. Instead, she just waved a hand, the gesture being enough to tell the soldiers to stay put. Emily was glad, although she still didn't want to give her full trust to the Helian woman.