Chapter 16:The Baby is Coming!

Y/n' POV

It's been months since i've found out i was pregnant. The baby is expected to arrive soon and i just can't wait! I sit in my bed and hold by bulging belly. I can feel the baby kick and it makes me feel calm. I hear George come in and sit next to me.

"I can feel the baby kicking. Would you like to feel,Darling?"

He gives me a childish grin and nods.
I take his hand and place it on my stomache. He makes a face that shows pride and joy. Then it fades away abd he looks lost in thought.

"George? What's wrong?"

"What if i'm not a good father?"

I make him face me"If this child shares a fraction of your smile or a fragment of your mind, look out world, that would be enough!"

He kisses my fore heas and then my stomache." I love you."

"I love you too."

"You have no idea how long I've waited for you. All I've ever wanted is you."

I suddenly feel my dress get wet."Um George?"

"Yes, my love?"

"The baby is coming."

"Ha ha. Nice joke."

I feel a sharp pain.

"GOD DAMNIT GEORGE THIS IS NOT A JOKE I'M GOING INTO LABOR!!"

"AHHH!!"

"AHHHH!!"

He runs and gets a doctor.

~•Time Skip•~

After hours of pain i have twins. A girl and a boy. I hold them close and i watch George walk in. He has tears rolling down his face and he's smiling like he saw the face of god. He sits next to me and picks up the little boy.

"The heir to my throne." Then he looks at the little girl" And my beautiful pincess. He kisses them both gently on the head