Chapter 11: Independent

Y/n POV

I decided i should get in to the senate. I debated with the President for weeks to let me run, but in the end inran for senant, and won. It was a big momant so i went with Burr, Alex, John, Herc and Laff to our favorite bar. I drank quiet alot and Laff had to carry me home.

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I stayed in bed since i had no work today exept a few letters and such, which i could write in my bed. I heard a knock. I didn't want to get up.

"Come in!"

They opened the door and walked in. I heard a voice i didn't want to hear. Thomas.

"Y/n? Please i want to talk."

I decided to be an adult and let him explain himself.

"My marrige is arranged. I don't love her but i can't leave her."

"Mr.Jefferson, i am unable to help you with that. Please see your self out."

"I want you, please i'll do anything!"

"Sir, you had a chance, but you lied to me. Leave. Now."

He walked towards me and kissed me before leaving. I hate him. I hate how he walks, how he talks, all of it. I write him a letter.

Dear sir,

It has come my attention that i hate you. Meet me in New Jersey. I want to duel you.

With no love,
Y/n
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N

Sorry this is so short. I'm really busy at the moment.