Chapter 4: America Bound

Y/n's POV

I woke up and noticed 3 maids standing with different things. The first had a pretty f/c dress and a corsset, the second one had a brush and a few hair pins, the last one had a small box full of make up.

"Good morning, mistress." They say in unison.

"Um...morning."

"Your majesty has sent us to prepare you."

"Oh, no thank you."

"We insist."

"I guess." I look at the corsset and think of pain and all things evil in the world. Like 90's workout videos.

They put the corsset on me and I brace myself. It was worse than I thought and I accidentally let a cry out in pain.

I hear the door burst open and I see George looking at us like he saw a ghost.

"What's going on in here?!"

I throw a pillow at him and cover myself with a blanket.

"GET OUT"

He blushes and leaves quickly, closing the door behind him. The maids giggle  and resume the torture.

After getting me dressed and all dolled up they tell me the king is waiting for me in his study, so thats where i go, with a bit of help from the servents to get there. I knock on the door.

"Come in."

I walk in and see him with curly brown hair instead of the white wig. He looked cut with the wig but i like his brown hair more. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Y/n."

I compose myself. If i'm going to be trapped in the 1700's i'm going to have fun.

"King George"

"Please, don't call me King George."

"Fine then Georgie."

He blushes.

"So your heading back to America today?"

"That's the plan."

"Then i will walk you to the docks to wish you fair well."

"Thank you. That is very kind of you."

I walk with him to the dock. I give him a hug. For a few seconds he kinda stands there but then hugs back.

"Do come back and visit me, y/n.

"I will, Georgy."

We pink promise and i get on the boat and i wave good bye as i sail off.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I see land after weeks of sailing. We dock at American docks and I step off the boat. My legs are a bit shaky but i make it to a bar and i sit down inside. There are only two other men talking to each other across the room. Untill 3 drunk men burst in. One is yelling in what i think is french, one is flirting with a chair and the other is chuging a beer. I laugh as one of the men from before join the and they all start yelling together. I join them for laughs.

"LOCK UP YOU DAUGHTERS AND HORSES"

"OUI, MONAMI!"

"SHUT UP BURR!!"

"RISE UP!! RISE UP!!"

I laugh and get drunk as a man named Aaron tries to calm us down as the other 4, John, Hercules, Lafayette, and Alexander yell about a revolution. We go and start a commotion in the streets and then settle down to long enough to bcome like family. I agreed with their morals and belifes and felt connected to them. I finally made friends in America. I felt safe. I lifted my glass of beer.

"Raise a glass to freedom, something the can never take away."

They joined in. That night i fell asleep underneath the stars.