Chapter 13: New Life

George's POV

I walk y/n around town. I enjoy our time together and i love to see her smile at the beutiful sights i show her. Her favorite spot to visit is the koi pond, which we frequent quiet often. Today we sat on a bench in front of the pond, she admired the silvery fish as i admired her perfect self.

We eat dinner together and stay up quiet late together. My favorite time is when it storms, she always seeks refuge in my bed . I love cuddling with her. I know she only sees me as a close friend but i'm determined to make her fall for me. I am my fabulous self after all, though Princess Charlotte is becoming quite annoying. She's jealous of y/n, but i do not care. She is not the one i love, even though her family pushes us to get married. I hope my plan of wooing y/n works before some lucky man sweeps her off feet and takes her away from me once again.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Y/n's POV

I dip my hand in the water and feel the fish pass by as i wach the tiny ripples in the water. It is very beautiful. George and i have gotten closer and my affection only grows by the day. He will flirt,tease and confide in me. It's a wonderful life i lead, until a woman named Princess Charlotte come over. She seems close to George and i admit to being jealous when she holds onto him or she hugs him. She pushes us away, and i hope she gives up on the idea of him marrying soon.
~•Time Skip•~

When i wake up i hear birds outside. I get up and go out on my balcony, to see George on the left of me on his balcony. He has bed head and a cup of coffee as he looks out at his kingdom half asleep. I laugh a bit and notices me. He blushes.

"Y/n! I didn't expect to see you so early in the morning!"

I wave at him" i didn't know kings were so out of order in the morning"

He looked away "i never thought i'd see such a outstanding lady in her under garments..."

I realized i was in my night gown. It was quite a skimpy one too."oh? do i look good this moring, my king?"

I let a strap of the night gown fall.

"Y/N! PLEASE BE MODEST!"

I giggle" i'll see you at breakfast, Georgy." I walk inside and get dressed.

I walk down the stairs and i am greeted by George. We walk to the dining hall and we chat about this and that.

"This evening i am going to host a ball. Would you go with me?"

I nod"of course, i would love to." I finish breakfast and go up to my room to get ready.

~•Time Skip•~

I walk down the stairs and see a stressed George arranging plans and directing workers. I walk down and wrap my arms around his waist.

"You seem busy."

"Yes, it's a pain to throw parties, but it helps me interact with my people."

I smile"wow, you sound like a king."

"I am a king" he laughs.

That evening i changed into a long flowing dress. The maids helped me curl my hair and style it. I hear a knock on my door to be greeted by George's smiling face.

"You look lovely, my dear."

"Thank you. You look ravishing, Georgy."

He walks me down to the grand hall. I see hundreds of people turn to us as the piano starts to play. I turn to George and whisper.

"Why are they staring?"

"The king and his lady have the first dance."

"Then shouldn't i trade places with Charlotte?"

He rolled his eyes"God no.."

I laugh" ok. But im a wonderful dancer, so try and keep up, Georgy!" I boop him on his nose before dancing. I twirled, George would dip me down, pull back up. It was like a fairy tale! On the last dip of the dance, George kisses me passionately. I blush and sit down for a bit to rest.