Chapter 2: BACK IN TIME?!

You wake up laying in a feild butt naked covered in dirt. You sit up and hold your head. It was pounding, but you were much more worried about where you were and why you didn't have clothes.
A effect of time travel?
You get up and see a farm with a windmill. There is vast land covered in flowing wheat. You hear voices in the distance, and it occured to you that if they were close they would probably notice your lack of clothes, so you run to take shelter in the windmill. You look around and see you are now in the company of a horse and a few chickens. You sit on a bale of hay and asses the situation.

"Where the hell am I?"

"When in the hell am I?"

You look out the door of the windmill and see two men walk into the small farm house. You also notice clothes on a clothes line and decide to take some of the clothes and maybe talk to the people. Maybe not after taking their clothes you decide. Taking the clothes and running will work. You feel a bit bad about  taking the clothes but the brezze on your butt made you feel better about it. You run as fast as you legs could take you, grabed some clothes and kept running till you saw a small shack and took refuge in it to put on the freshly stolen clothes.

You put on some pants, a white button   up shirt and some socks along with a vest. You walk ou of the shack and see a carrage. It looked like something from a fairy tale that royalty would ride in. Cinderella? It stopped in front of you and the door of it opened up. A man with a crown, a cape and some fancy red clothes on stepped out. You stood there confused af as he looked at you. He's cute if he doesn't kill me.

"Who are you?"

He had a really nice voice.

"I'm y/n. Who are you?"

He laughed at you like you said something stupid. You looked at him very confused.

"I'm King George Fredrick III"

You stop breathing for a bit. GOD DAMIT DAD!

"Ah....I see" You make a annoyed face.

"May I ask why your just standing here in the middle of nowhere?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh....i'm not from here?"

"I see. How about you come with me. You seem lost."

You think a bit. You have nowhere to go. You don't know anything about anything.

"Yeah that's probably a thing...that I should do."

Ok. You were a nervous reck. You were in a fancy carrage with a hot king after being put back in time. But that's ok. Your almost always a reck.

Accually that's a lie. Your usually very calm and composed. But right then you felt overwelmed with every thing.  All the sudden the King's voice broke the scilence.

"So miss y/n, where are you from?"

"I'm from Amarica."

He seemed a bit annoyed.

"So you'er with those revolutionaries?
How disappointing."

"Oh. No offence to you, your majesty!"

The last thing i need is him ordering his guards to cut off my head

You felt you eyes getting heavy. You didn't want to fall asleep on a king, but you couldn't help yourself. You drift off to the bumps of the carrage going over rocks.