"Yeah," I reply without giving her any details. Rosé might not have said anything specifically but I have a feeling that she doesn't want me to share what our conversation with Jennie. "And what about you? Did you find a way to get out of a jamming session with my dad?"

"Nope, I promised him the next time we're over, I'll bring my guitar with me," Jennie replies and I can't help but groan. "You never know, he could be good."

"Or he could suck." A lot more likely, but I'm not going to deny her bonding time with my dad even if he can be embarrassing.

"Speaking of sucking..." Jennie bites down on my neck and suddenly my dad is not on my mind anymore. "Oh wait," she exclaims as she stops what she was doing.

Boo!

Hiss!

Get back to work!

"Your mom told me to tell you, that before we get out of here, she wants to talk to you about the car you crashed and why you lied about it," Jennie informs me.

Mood killer!

And that fucker Bobby is so going to get it now!

I bestow the nickname D.B. on him as of this second.

He deserves it more than Hanbin ever did.

"I had no idea I was dating a big time criminal," Jennie chuckles as she slides her hands across my abdomen.

"You think you're so funny," I sarcastically reply. "I had no idea I was dating someone who shows off their underwear to crowds of people."

Ha!

Good one!

Go me!

"Take that back," Jennie commands but I totally ignore her.

"Flash!" I shriek as I pinch Jennie's arm.

She doesn't retaliate with a pinch of her own, she has something much more devious in mind.

"Maybe your parents would be interested to know how you flashed me your breasts when we weren't even together," Jennie smirks making me gasp.

That would be horrible.

More than horrible and I'd cut her off if she did.

Ok, ok, we all know I couldn't do that but I would do something to get her back.

I try to make a smart remark but Jennie starts tickling me.

Oh god!

I can't breathe.

Her fingers are relentless against my sides and my hysterical laughter makes her laugh as well.

In my futile attempt to free myself from Jennie's arms, I accidentally elbow her in the face.

Holy shit!

I think I just gave my girlfriend a black eye!

No!

I turn around and see Jennie lying on her back with her hand over her injury.

The injury I caused!

"Serves me right," Jennie grumbles.

"Are you ok?" I ask frantically as I pull Jennie back to a seated position. "I am so sorry."

"I'll live," Jennie assures me but she's still wincing in pain. "You can kiss it better," She suggests when she sees the horrified expression on my face.

That I can do!

I pry her hand away from her eye before placing my lips gently on her closed lid. I give her a few extra kisses on her lips just in case I hit her there as well.

I'm so thoughtful!

"Much better," Jennie says with a big nose crinkle smile. "You have the magic touch."

"Well, I don't like to brag," I tease making Jennie roll her eyes.

As I turn around so we can get back to snuggling, I see my parents smiling at us through the sliding door in the kitchen. My dad has his arms on my mom's shoulders and both of them look quite content.

I think the fact that I have someone to share my life with now makes them happy and relieved at the same time.

After a few peaceful minutes of being in the best place on earth, Jennie's arms, I decide it's time to leave. "You ready to go home?"

Jennie doesn't respond immediately.

Oh god!

I said home, didn't I?

It didn't mean it like that!

I've probably freaked her out.

Damn!

That's it, I'm taping my mouth shut and I'll figure out how to get nourishment later.

Oh god!

It was just a slip of the tongue!

And not the good kind.

Now I've gone and ruined everything because of my stupid brain!

Idiot!

Before I start hyperventilating Jennie pulls me even closer to her as she peppers the side of neck with kisses.

I try to relax but can't.

Then Jennie whispers three words in my ear that lets me know, like I didn't already, that there is no one out there better for me, than her. "I am home."

Me too, Jen.

Me too!

___________________

Lets take a break from jisoo's crazy mind shall we?
We're switching up to Jennie's pov next chapter!

A certain someone may or may not make an appearance 👀

like 8 chapters left...