Chapter 48

So, my keys did indeed get picked up.

I can't tell you how exactly or when, but I know they did.

I know that because Jennie and I are currently on my bed.

My bed!

I'm explaining to her the fine art of knitting.

Kidding!

That's actually code for kissing.

Lots and lots of kissing.

Sensual, delicious kissing.

Hot damn!

We were engaged in a fairly hot make-out session outside my apartment when I somehow found the strength to pull my lips away from Jennie's.

It was so hard!

The hardest thing I think I've ever done.

But that tiny break was so worth it because it led to me getting the door open and Jennie following me inside.

Oh right, all the while we kept on kissing.

I couldn't breathe at one point but I didn't give a flying fuck.

I would gladly suffocate in Jennie kisses any day.

They are the best.

The best!

We made our way to my bedroom, which wasn't easy because our lips refused to part from each other.

And our hands.

Oh god our hands!

They roamed and explored our respective bodies. Adding fuel and desire to the fire that Jennie ignited within me the second our lips connected.

Whimpers and light moans could be heard in my otherwise silent apartment.

But it wasn't until I pushed Jennie back on my bed that things really began to heat up.

I dragged my lips across her jaw line and down her neck as her legs pulled me into her even more than I thought possible.

We rocked together and the groan that Jennie emitted when I nipped at her smooth skin sent liquid heat shooting through every part of me.

Every part!

Consequences be damned there's no way I'm stopping now.

I simply don't have the strength or will power to detach myself from Jennie when I finally have her more than willing body pressed against mine.

I'm not thinking about anything but how absolutely amazing this feeling is.

Words would simply not do this moment justice.

And it boggles my mind that the best is yet to come.

Much like I will!

Boo-yah!

There is no doubt I will, I'm already teetering of the edge and we still have our clothes on.

Not for long though!

Oh!

Yeah!

Jennie guides my mouth back to hers and our lips immediately part.

It's like we know exactly what the other person is thinking and what they need.

Her tongue sweeps the roof of my mouth in a manner that makes me quiver.

The best kind of quiver!

I was a bit worried that I'd fall or trip on our way here but I thank whoever is responsible for that not happening.