Chapter 38

My feet are killing me.

But the pain is totally worth it.

It's hard to believe that Jennie and I have been at Disneyland for going on five hours now, but we have.

And we're not even close to leaving.

I'm so glad Jennie decided to spend the entire day here. Taking our time and not rushing around has made the experience that much more enjoyable.

Even standing in line has been fun.

Because of one reason and one reason only.

Jennie.

She makes everything that much better.

We've been talking non-stop except for when we're actually on the ride.

Then depending on which ride we're on, we're laughing, or screaming or laughing and screaming at the same time.

We've talked about anything and everything.

Well, not everything exactly.

We haven't discussed our make-out session from the other day.

We haven't discussed Hanbin again.

And we haven't discussed how we use any excuse to touch each other.

Otherwise, we've been gabbing like crazy.

I wasn't sure Jennie would be able to keep up with me. I'm quite the adventurous when it comes to the rides I like but Jennie has been right beside me every step of the way.

Oh, how I like the sound of that.

She did look a little green after we finished our second round at Space Mountain but after we walked around slowly she was fine.

I did tease her though.

Just a little bit.

Ok, a lot.

Teasing Jennie is my new favorite past time.

The only damper on the day has been Jennie's new stalker.

Every time I turn around I see that damn Donald Duck asshole.

It could be a different person in the costume but my gut tells me it isn't.

Whoever is in that costume better watch out, because nobody, and I mean nobody, is going after Jennie, except me.

I shared my suspicions with Jennie and she laughed.

Whatever.

She might think I'm crazy but I'm keeping my eye on that duck and if he makes even the slightest move on Jennie, he'll be sorry.

Other than that though, I couldn't have planned for things to go any better than they are.

Jennie has this permanent smile on her face that I can't get enough of. She wants to stop everywhere, which is fine by me.

Ditching work was one of the best ideas I've ever had.

I wonder what's taking Jennie so long though.

She should have been back a while ago.

How long can it take to buy a bottle of water?

Oh man, I bet you that stupid duck has something to do with Jennie's disappearance.

I'm about to get up from the bench I've been resting my tired feet on when I feel something really cold and wet on the back of my neck.

Ahhhhhh!