twenty two - hes home

Keiths POV

Shiro finally arrived home 3 days later. He slept at his house and he never came over. I would have went over to his house but he didn't answer his texts so I didn't want to be rude and invite myself over. Lance tried comforting me since I got out of the hospital. He has noticed I have been very anxious lately. Lance has even been staying up all night with me. I only stay up cause it's kind of my routine. Lance just stayed up so he would know I wouldn't harm. I still consider suicide but i am not as bad as I was when it just happened.

"Lance," I hugged him from behind as he made spaghetti. "Yes Keith?" Lance said as he placed spaghetti onto two dishes. I just wanted him to comfort me. I couldn't harm, so next option is getting distracted. He held a plate out for me to grab. I let go of lance and took the plate to the table. Lance walked over with his plate. "You never answered me." He said. "Can we go to Shiros?" I asked. "I think you've tried to contact him enough it's his turn to reach out. If you keep trying to get his attention you'll seem obsessive." He explained. "Obsessive is good." I protested. "You might trigger him." He responded with his voice dying down. I put my head down and started to eat. "Keith, He might not be ready. This is the first time he's done this. He's going to be more vulnerable." Lance said as he started to grab my hand. I picked my head up timidly.

   "That's not fucking true. Everytime someone harms it fucking kills their soul. You feel like you are useless. As if no one needs you." I banged my hand on the table and stood up. "You want to know you are not alone." I added as I started to tear up. I ran to the bedroom and slammed the door. He really has no idea how it feels.