sixteen

Keiths POV

12:35pm

Lance looked over and me and watched me get ready for the day. "Why are you getting dressed we aren't going anywhere." Lance said. "I know and we've went over this multiple times I'm making this a habit or I'll wind up never doing laundry or anything." I replied back. He appeared in the mirror behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled. "Last night you kind of seemed upset, what was bothering you?" I asked. He loosened his arms around me and gave me a plain look in the mirror. "It's a story for another time." I turnt around and kissed his hands. "Okay" I Said. I didn't want to make him anymore upset. He went back in bed and laid there for a while.

I went out to the living room to see Shiro on the couch. "Shiro do me a favor?" I asked. "Hm?" He replied. "Can you go to the store really quick and get popcorn, chocolate, and ice cream?" "Yea sure." He replied. The truth is I just wanted him outta the house. Maybe lance felt obligated not to speak his mind with Shiro around. Shiro got ready and soon after left.

I went back to the bedroom. "Lance." I Said in a sad childish tone. He sat up and looked at me. "What babe?" He responded. I pouted and pointed at the ground infront of me. He got up and stud infront of me. I grabbed his hands. "Why were you upset last night?" I asked. "I was fine last night." He replied. I don't believe him. I tackled him into the bed. "Tell me the fucking truth. If you are hurting I want to know. I love you with everything I have. Please, you are all I have. I don't want to lose any one else." I cried. I saw hurt come to his eyes. "Keith, it's a long story." He said. "I want to hear it."

And then he told me what happened as he grew up.