ten

Keiths POV

9:48 pm

Lance stayed with me for the rest of that day. I didn't want to speak to anyone else. I just had the urge to cut but I didn't tell him. He still comforted me though. "Baby." I said softly. He looked down at me since I was laying on the bed. "Yea?" He replied. I sat up next to him. "I love you." I said softly. "I love you too." He said back. No he doesn't.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked down for a second. I started to cry. I looked back up at the mirror. Why didn't you like Lotor he's the closest to Love you're going to get to. "Shut up!" I shouted. I fell to the ground to the floor slowly. I covered my eyes with my hands and I continued to cry. "Keith?" Shiro said outside the door. I didn't reply. He opened the door slowly. I looked up at him. He came to the floor and hugged me. "I'm so sorry." Shiro said softly. I clenched my fingers to his back. "Its okay Shiro." I softly replied.

"I feel like I need too." I said softly. He pulled away. "Need to what?" He asked. "Cut, kill myself, die." I said gradually getting quieter. "I need you alive. Keith, you're my brother. I love you." I looked down and started to cry more. He grabbed me and hugged me again. "I promise I won't let anyone hurt you again." He whispered. "Thank you."