Chapter 6: Cypher

Start from the beginning

I saw myself was crying, this event was Two years ago. These all my fault I hurt many people around me. I was crying and I punched the floor "its all my fault!!!!!" I said to myself. "Don't say that Johann" Heard a voice of God.

"God is that you?" I asked.

"Yes, Son it's me," the God said. "Did you see a glass of water in the tree" I look in the tree and I saw the glass of water.

"Yes, I saw it. God" I nodded.

"Drink it and you will escape from the abyss," The God said. I came to the tree and I took a glass of water and Drink it.

I woke up in the hospital and I saw Tzuyu was sleeping and then woke up "Finally you're awake Hanz" she smiled and I smile too.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I cared you and I donate my blood" She answered my question. I look at her beautiful eyes.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Your body was Collapsed because of Poison Bullet and Blood loss," She said.

I remembered, Woozi Gun fully loaded of Poison Bullet. He shot me in my shoulder and then I tried capture Sergei and Woozi but I saw My Rival Mikhail and I fight him and I feel my body was weak and he beat me Several times and The stranger woman save me.

"Ahhh ok," I said. "How many days I slept?" I asked her.

"10 days" she answered. I was shocked, I waste my time to Abyss, this place was scary and full of pain.
"Are you hungry?" She asked me and she looks at my eyes.

"Yes" I nodded, I'm really hungry. She brought a Bucket meal of chickens and rice. She gave me a bowl of rice with a spoon and I took it. "Thank you" I speak Korean.

"did you speaking Korean?" She speaking Korean too.

"A little bit," I said in Korean. I eat my chicken and rice, it so delicious. She was eating too.

"I do you like it?" She asked me while she ate her food. I nodded and she smiled, I like her smile.

---------

We finished eating a bucket meal of chicken and rice. I feel my body was strong. "Tzuyu, Thank you for food." I smile while to look at her eyes.

"You're welcome, Hanz," she said "From now on, I will care you" she smiles innocently. She looks like an angel.

"Why do you want to care me?" I asked.

"I promise to Sana Unnie, Cares you because she doesn't like you to be alone" She held my hands and look in my eyes. "Finally I met you," she said.

My tears falling down, I thank God and Sana. Thank you God gave me a Woman, Understand me and care me. I promise will protect you Tzuyu from Kuznetsov Family.

Tzuyu POV

Finally Sana Unnie last wish was granted. I promise I will care Hanz for you.

I saw Hanz dropped his tears and I hugged him. "Don't worry I never leave you" he hugged me back.

"Thank you Tzuyu," he said.