Author's note

Hellooooooo
So just a quick note before we begin.

Firstly, thanks for reading. This is the first story I have shared with anyone other than my immediate family. I'd love to know what you all think about it; constructive criticism is welcome.

This story is protected by copyright. I have already had one instance of someone plagiarising my work to make a couple quid. I'm not gonna get all technical. Don't be an arsehole. I will find you.

Please correct me if I've made any grammar mistakes. I will get round to correcting them eventually.

This story is fantasy and includes multiple supernatural creatures. The lore and traits for each one might be slightly different from what you are used to in some areas but anything will be explained when relevent within the story.

All of the characters and the storyline are completely made up and my own. Any similarities to real people or other characters are purely coincidental.

When we actually get far enough in the story for their to be spoilers, please don't post any. It's not fair on other readers. Also, keep the comments free of arseholery, please and thank you, lest I have to bonk you on the head with a wooden spoon.

Other than that, I hope you all enjoy!

★Don't forget to vote & comment★